No xenical

I'm in North Staffordshire, they've had none for months then rang me today to say it had come in. My husband's going to pick it up later, so I don't know what brand it is. x

i was on them for 3 months and never lost any weight never even had the runs that they were talking about x

swivlehips said:
i was on them for 3 months and never lost any weight never even had the runs that they were talking about x

I've found them very good, and have lost over four stone so far, in seven months. x

that sounds brilliant lets hope it is getting around the country so we can all get back on it.

Lexie2005 said:
Ooh my friend works for a co-op one I'll ask her if they've heard anything x

Oooh let us know Lexie, I have a prescription but haven't tried to get it... I have 70 alli and 42 teva to keep me going and still haven't decided whether to take anything on holiday x

Maybe I will give my local Co-op Pharmacy a call as well. I'll let you know what they say.

I have text my friend & will let you know when she replies, I am thinking possibly not in stock here though cos she said she would let me know if she heard anything.....

girls not having any xenical is NOT going to stop u losing weight . keep doing what your doing and it will come off. x

You know I agree with that Kayee but I also understand that it keeps people on the straight & narrow, it did for me anyway until I felt ready to go it alone.

Anyway the news is back that some branches of the Co-op pharmacy around here have stocks, its Teva not Xenical but hey it might be worth checking, it sounds like it may be worth some phone calls ladies x

I'll be glad if I've managed to steer anyone towards a supply of Teva! Totally agree that you don't need it to lose weight, it's just a nice little add-on. x

Don't think I will get chance to get to any chemists before I go away, will just have to hope all ok when I get back

TracyGWill said:
I'll be glad if I've managed to steer anyone towards a supply of Teva! Totally agree that you don't need it to lose weight, it's just a nice little add-on. x

I'm sure anyone who gets it will be really grateful to you! I'm ok as don't take it anymore but it's good to know something might be coming through again x

Yayy I've found 2 boxes so rang the doctors and explained if I didn't get a script now I would lose out, lovely lady at chemist is saving me the last 2 boxes, she said they came in yesterday though, it's a whitworths chemist x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Kayleigh1986 said:
Yayy I've found 2 boxes so rang the doctors and explained if I didn't get a script now I would lose out, lovely lady at chemist is saving me the last 2 boxes, she said they came in yesterday though, it's a whitworths chemist x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Brilliant news! Seems as though things definitely looking a bit better x

For those of us who still have alli would it be safe just to take 2 of them? As essentially that would be the same? Or if you dont just buy it and take 2? Or am I missing something here because it just seems like the same thing but in 60mg format.

From what I've read, yes Alli is just half strength Xenical. The problem is that it's difficult to get at the moment even if you can afford to buy it. x

Lexie2005 said:
I'm sure anyone who gets it will be really grateful to you! I'm ok as don't take it anymore but it's good to know something might be coming through again x

Thanks, Lexie. I've been "lurking" on this forum for ages, but this was the first time I thought I had something worth sharing, lol. x

Back