No xenical

spoke to a pharacist today. has been told it will be at least until end of may before any orlistat available.

poppy100 said:
spoke to a pharacist today. has been told it will be at least until end of may before any orlistat available.

But that can't be true as a load of teva came in to the warehouse last week

I guess different pharmacies use different wholesalers. I would think that things will be abit hit and miss as production starts, and the backlog clears. It will take a while for supplies to build up again. Hopefully everyone will get what they need soon. I've come to the conclusion that I'll get some when I get some. But I'm lucky enough to have snapped up some alli to keep me going. I know how I felt when I thought I would have nothing, so can imagine how stressful it can be for some. On the other hand, you guys are strong and will get through. All the better, your losses will have been without xen which is proof that you really can do it.

Completely agree hon. I have to say my loss the last 4 weeks without them has been 8lb so the same as recently & I also feel chuffed that I've still stuck to the xen way of eating without the pills. They're still here in case I slip but Docs won't be doing any more prescriptions as I've told them I've stopped taking them......

does anyone live near manchester and if so are there any tablets. i am hoping you are all right in believing more supplies are coming. i just cant find any. :(

The Chemist in Aberdeen said they had a note its coming in soon but hadn't actually gotten any yet. It shouldn't be long I'm sure

I spent over half an hour phoning around pharmacies for this today and was nearly giving up when I finally managed to get my hands on some. If there's anyone in Brum looking then Shah Pharmacy in Selly Oak has a couple of boxes left.

I got mine today........... I had to collect my MIL meds for her so I asked if they had any in and they did.....yay. Not my usual chemist.

Back