No1yummymummy's pregnancy & beyond food diary!

no1yummymummy

Intro: I am currently pregnant with my 2nd child and i have previously done slimmingworld with much success but i thought i'd be ok continuing it on my own, but with the hormonal changes and cravings i have basically just eaten anything that i've wanted & gone right off track and the weight is creeping up fairly quickly so i've decided to bite the bullet and start back on plan as of NOW instead of putting it off til after delivery. I have gained 28lbs so far and i know i'm still yet to gain more which is fine i know it needs to be done but i really want to try help myself get back into the sw frame of mind.. i miss making all the healthy meals and i'd appreciate any meal ideas to help me get back on track?

I will be doing this from home for now and once the baby is born i will go back to group but i feel more comfortable doing it from home for now atleast. I have heard i'm entitled to 2 HEA's & HEB's so i will be fitting those into my daily plan.

B: Cornflakes (most of HEA1 on skimmed milk and HEB1.5) cup of tea.
S: Orange & Velvet crunch crisps (4syns) water.
L: Small jacket potato, beans, salad and 2x quorn hotdogs. (free?)
S: Grapes. Alpen light bar (1/2of HEB2) drink of light squash.
D: Chilli and rice. (quorn mince, chilli beans in chilli sauce, onions, mushrooms, peppers, passata and spices)
S: 2x scoops of walls light icecream (60cals assuming its 3syns?). glass of warm milk before bed (HEA2)

Daily aim: Drink more fluid & prep meals in advance!! :)

Changed my mind i had 2x alpen light with 3heaped spoonfulls of onken fat free yogurt instead of the icecream. :)

Thank you!:) not a better "diet" out there really is there lol, just need to get my head back into it and i'll be sorted.
xx

Meal plan for today
B: cornflakes with skim milk (hea1&heb1&2)
S: tangerine x2
L: pasta, diced ham and spices
S: grapes and pack of velvet crunch crisps (4syn)
D: veg packed chilli mix topped with ww cheese (hea2), new potatoes sliced and fried in frylight
S: 2scoops of light icecream (3syns)

total.. 7syns

oh I've missed slimmingworld! :)

B: cornflakes with skim milk (hea1, heb1&2)
S: grapes
L: new potatoes sliced and fried in fry light with onions, quorn steak, beans (unsure if quorn has syns)
S: pink white wafer (2.5syns) velvet crunch crisps (4syns)
D: ate with friend and had a ham sandwich and it was thick bread so gone over syns
S: light icecream (6syns)

had mega munchies today, hormonal.. And we'll it's been just one of those days!

Plan for tomorrow.

B: cornflakes (hea1,heb1&2)
S: orange
L: quorn steak, spicy couscous salad. Reggae BBQ sauce (3syn)
S: grapes
D: carrots, peas, chips and onions, gravy (2syn)
S: strawberries and yogurt

Plan for tomorrow..

B: yogurt, strawberries
S: (probs nothing as I'm taking my niece for a long walk)
L: spicy couscous with quorn steak and salad (still not sure if the steak has syns)
S: grapes, orange
D: pasta, diced chorizo in a roasted pepper,onion,tomato sauce (aldi chorizo 75g pack, more than one meals worth.. Can't find syn value)
S: cornflakes (heb1&2, hea1)

Hi yer diary's lookin good n very organised so I'm subscribing!

Can I just ask bout the cornflakes tho - I didn't kno u cud count ordinary cornflakes as a HXB?

PS: how far on r u? I'm 26wks.....

Hiya I've read mixed reviews about the cornflakes but I think your right, think they need to be branflakes or something higher in fibre. It's 5syns for 30g of cornflakes, so that's my mistake.. Luckily it's only been this weeks craving but I shall change my cereal lol. Thanks for that.

im 31wks, congrats to u.. Do u know what ur having? First baby? Xx

That's pity bout the cornflakes cos I wud ave loved u 2 say sumthin's changed n they now counted as a HXB! lol! :D

This is my 1st baby n altho we don't kno wat we'r avin I'm convinced it's a boy. I don't mind either way but I'l b a bit annoyed wif myself 4 bein wrong if baby turns out 2 b a girl! lol! Do u kno wat yer avin?

I'v been really lucky n had a breeze of a pregnancy so far - no sickness, aches n pains, heartburn or any of the normal probs. My friends ave been teasin me that I'l prob ave a horrific labour 2 make up 4 it tho! lol!

I'm not attending a group and its been a while since I done sw, I'm still trying to get bk in the swing of things. Aww congrats, this is my 2nd and were having a girl. I just knew it was a girl, it's so weird when u have that feeling of knowing.. Lol lets hope ur not wrong, well either way aslong as the bub is healthy that's all that matters :)

lucky you I had nausea at the beginning and my backs starting to ache but otherwise I've had it pretty easy too. Lol I'm sure you'll be fine and labour won't be as bad as you imagine.. If labour was so horrendous then people wouldn't have more kids.

I brought some weetabix so that's my new heb, might introduce some bread too but I bloat with bread usually so ill keep that to a minimum. Xx

I don't go 2 group either so I rely on Minimins 4 updated info! lol!

Bread does that 2 me 2 sumtimes, I generally ave porridge 4 my HXB. How r u findin avin 2 lots of HX's on EE? I still feel like I'm doin sumthin wrong or cheatin sumhow! lol!

I'm kinda used to 2lots as i used to do alot of green days but allowing meat and the he's does seem abit naughty hehe. Thing is afterwards when we have to go back to 1 lot we're gonna feel deprived lol.

Tomorrow meal plan..

B: 2x weetabix (HEB1& some of HEA1)
S: Tangerine
L: Pasta bake (roasted peppers made into a sauce with onions, mushy peas, pasata, mexican spices) piripiri chicken breast (4.5syns)
S: Few grapes and strawberries
D: Quorn steak, couscous peas
S: 2x ww bread, ww cheese measured (HEB2 & HEA2)

Aint no going hungry in my house.. lol. :)

Update.. I'm gonna try do my meal plans on the day from now on as occasionally they change. But I do plan the night before.

today..
Not feeling well so didn't have breakfast or any snacks, still not really feeling food today.
L: pasta bake as mentioned above (4.5syns)
S:
D: will probably just have weetabix (heb1&2, hea1)
S: fruit if I feel upto it.

hopefully I'm better by tomorrow as its my birthday! X

Thank you!! :)

I'm not going all out because its my birthday but i do have a box of malteasers to munch on later as my birthday treat, meals and snacks as usual.

B: Bacon sandwich (ww bread as HEB1 and tomato sauce 1syn)
S:
L: Quorn hotdog and onion sandwich (ww bread as HEB2 and 1syn for sauce)
S: strawberries
D: Veggie packed curry mix
S: Malteasers (28.5syns for the whole box?)

On abit of a downer today as hubby is away working and stupid comments from a family member about me being "huge, massive" etc with this pregnancy.. even though i have put on abit too much weight its mainly all bump, wish people would just shut up and let me enjoy it.
20130416_081859.jpg20130502_073200.jpg Here's a couple pics, soz they're sideways lol.

Back