nomoremuffintop's diary

Thanks cherry I'm good I have just left the restaurant I was good I fed the baby while everyone ate ant it was pretty easy I feel really bloated though... I did have a large diet coke :( I have probably kicked myself out of the big K but I will live . Totm is starting to get to me now :( x

TOTM is a witch! Least you know the reasons why hun, so stay strong, and you know once the evil witch has been and gone, all will be good again :) xx

Well done for staying strong today hunny, funerals are not the best of occasions but you got through it, saw the pics of your balloons on FB, thought that was a lovely idea! xx

Hope totm cruises by quickly, have you got any ketostix to check if the diet coke has kicked you out? Is it the citric acid in it that does that? Surely, even if it did it wouldn't take you as long to get back into it right?

Really proud of you, remember back when we started you were going to take the day off because you didn't want to have to tell anyone? You did so well today, and didn't go down the slippery slope! Chin up about the lack of a loss so far... it'll come xx

Thank you so much girls but I have let myself down big time x

When we got home James went to his mates for an hour to drop something off and I got myself in a state (I think everything hit me and my old coping mechanism took over) so I had the doggy bag that was brought home from the restaurant for james dinner tonight it was a whole tub of beef in black bean sauce and noodles with some rice and then i ate half a snickers :( totally f***ed it up ....... But I don't feel guilty which is strange. I now feel ready to get back to it 100% tomorrow until James birthday and then I might even have another day off :) I'm still proud of myself for getting to almost a solid month and I know that I can get back on tomorrow and be 100% because hunger doesn't bother me I'm a comfort eater and James has realised that leaving me today may not have been a wise thing to do but he is being supportive and telling me he knows I'll get back to it in the morning and I don't want to let him down it's bad enough I ate his dinner lol xx

So as of this moment I'm just on water I'm going to watch the biggest loser in bed and then off to sleep ready to see what my scales will tell me in the morning :-(

Only thing that's annoying is that I heard all my own advice I been giving out play over in my head but this thing today was just too much. Years of hatred held in over time came flooding through my body as I watch the curtains close in the crematorium over my nana coffin and the song "grandma we love you" played as everyone left the church but I day there frozen to my seat wish I could just see her one last time and make my peace because I realised that once upon a time I sang that song to her and meant every single word :( tough day but now I feel better xxxx

Give yourself a break girl...youve done amazing so far and should be super duper proud. Today must have been one of the hardest days for you, diet aside. I think youre really brave! :)

I admire you honesty over the diet, i have no will power and have slipped up yesterday and today and im only in bloody week 1. :( shamefull i know. Its reading diaries like yours that make it just a slip up tho as they are really inspiring me to keep on it, and i am...my head feels in a much better place tonight!

Enjoy you night and TC

JB xxxxc

It doesn't matter a stitch what you did today, difficult days are difficult days and we can only deal with them in a natural and normal way!

You're a human being not a machine, I would have done the same and 99% of people on here!

You're brilliant and you have fantastic support at home and here! Keep going!

All the best, thinking of you!

Aww hunny I'm so sorry! Listen, don't worry about what you've eaten... it's been a tough, tough day for you, look after yourself tonight, it's not the end of the world and hey, like you say back to it tomorrow eh?

You can still be proud of your achievements and look forward to those to come, give yourself a break, you've done so well. We'll all be here tomorrow for you too & if you need a chat, you know where I am.

I totally believe in being able to talk to our loved ones who've passed on, don't look at me like that... I'm not crazy! lol Make peace with your nan in your own way, she'll be listening. Not that I had a falling out with him but I lost my brother when he was 10 and when he passed we had constant visits from a little robin red breast (he died in the summer?!) in our garden, it seemed like he wouldn't leave us alone... ever since then, when I see a little robin, I have a little smile and you know its strange that he always turns up when I need him. I can't believe I just said that out loud! Hope you can find something like that to comfort you when you need it though :)

Lots of love xxx

Morning all. I only gained 0.2 lb so not too bad it still makes me -1.4lb this week weigh in is tomorrow. Iv got up late for school so I'm sitting at kitchen table trying to get baby to eat breakfast but it's not working so I might give up and get dressed now. I'll pop back when I get home to see what you are all up to xx

confused!!

decided to go to the pharmacy after dropping the boys to school this morning. wanted some peppermint tea and the girl asked if id come for weigh in and i said yes! just wanted it out of the way and to get my flapjacks.

i told her i hadnt lost much and she said that was fine and normal seen as its TOTM bla bla but as always she didnt say how much id lost. i took a sneaky look at what she was scribbling and i could work out that she wrote 15.3 and bmi 38 something! but i know my bmi is over 39 still?
i scanned the page and she has only been writing 15.6 and 15.12 she has been rounding my number down/up surly she should be doing it properly? dont know if im just picking but it is annoying because the scales at the other pharmacy that i use and the boots one in the big town and my own at home all say the same for both weight and bmi? maybe i always focus on every bit of loss even if its 0.1 of a pound but it all adds up over time so im sticking with my own scales.

im just going to ignore her weigh in cos its doing my head in.

im going to re think my goals today and start from fresh.

thanks for the kind messages from yesterday but thats all behind me now so lets be happy xxx :D xxx

I would ignore that weigh in too, it would do my head in, im a detail person like you. :) stick to the scales you most confident on.

And well done for picking yourself up so quickly, im impressed.

JBxxxx

Well done, Muffy... proud of you! xx

Yawn!

Just got into bed xx

Went to bingo with my sister in law but didn't win anything .... I used to love bingo for the smells of curry and chips with gravy. My favourite thing though was the fresh sea food man with his basket and White coat and little hat, but I don't even look at the food and when the fish man comes I keep my head down so he walks straight past. It's great that I can resist those things now without even thinking about it!

I just realised that I have not had my last shake today :0 I'm gonna be a good girl tomorrow and make sure I make time to fit them in but for now I'm off to get some sleep xxx catch up with you all tomorrow xxx

Whoopy the scales moved lol still only within the same lb but they're lower than ever this morning! I have my brother and his 2 kids coming for dinner tonight because my sister in law is working late at hospital. So I might not be on tonight as once they leave I'm off for a very much needed early night :) have a lovely day .... Ps to Paula I haven't deleted you on fb I deleted my profile I'll re add you on my new account xxx

Popping in quickly as I have 5 mins x standing in the kitchen cooking dinner for the family including my brother and his 2 kids oh and does it smell wicked? I'm pushing the boat out tonight with tomato and bacon pasta bake and Spanish chicken with salad so everyone has a choice (I have enough to feed an army) I even have a dish with fresh sweet chilly souce covered mini chicken fillets for an extra kick but of course I'll be having a shake of some description :) sorry again for food talk but I'm just so proud of myself for being able to resist and I feel like if I tell everyone how good I am for resisting such yum food I'll stick to what I say lol

But seriously i am so chugged that I didn't whack on loads from eating the Chinese and choc Monday and I'm not going to spoil my 2nd chance xxx :)

Good afternoon peeps

I spent my morning in lidle and then made rainbow coloured fairy cakes with my toddler I'm now sitting by the bath waiting for said toddler to finish playing ....... I ate half a pizza and 2 fairy cakes :( everyone left the table while I finished my soup but I didnt finish the soup. I finished the left over pizza and cakes. What an idiot! I was kidding myself that I'd be able to get back to 100% and stick to it so foolish. Iv just carried on as normal and my hubby and kids are none the wiser so I'll try to get an early night give myself a talking to and then start fresh in the morning. Just don't understand why I can't be like I was on day 1? o think iv forgotten my aim and how excited I was to not be fat only 30th even though I still really don't want to be fat the food just won the fight again. Maybe I'm not spending enough time on here? I was on here lots until Monday and was doing well, never mind can't do much about it now :'(

Hope you are all ok xxx

Back