Non Scale Victories

RainbowCookie

I used to go on the ww forum quite a lot when I was doing that and there is quite a lot of talk of these over there so I thought I would start a thread for us to celebrate these together as its not just the numbers that are important.

So.. a non scale victory.. something you can now do, which you couldn't before, something related to your diet you are chuffed about that isnt a numerical loss.

I will start... :D

I found a pair of combat trousers on the floor in the back of my cupboard this morning that I threw there in disgrace before xmas as I bought them without trying them on and I couldnt do them up.
I am now sat wearing them, on the tightest belt hole. :king: Hooray!

Well done Rach. Don't you just love it when you can get into things that previously got tossed aside in disgust. Good for you!

I shall have to get my thinking cap on and come up with a non scale victory for today.....will come back to it.

A long time on the cross trainer without feeling I was breathing out of my bottom!

Hey Good thread Rach.

Some years ago I was looking at cleaning out some old clothes that didn't fit. I started trying them on and was astonished to find everything fitted. And the stuff that did go in the bin liner was because they were too big. I really was flabbergasted.

running , surprise surprise :0) my biggest source of pride and my bigest joy , couldnt run for the bus before !!!

I have moved another hole on my belt today. (It previously wouldn't go around me!). Am now three holes in. :happy036: Roll on the day that it no longer fits me.

Damn, I wish I'd taken a photo of my old belts before I threw them away. They had every hole used going from a 56" waist down to holes I'd punched to a 38" waist. LOL

Being able to fit me and my eldest in my wedding dress from 2006 :) Still a way to go but that still brings a smile to my face :)

I am feeling really good today as a couple of weeks ago I bought a pair of slouch jeans (2 sizes smaller than I would have needed 7 weeks ago) and when I tried them on there was far too much 'cling' going on and not enough slouch. Well today I tried them on again and they slouch just as they should!!! So I am proudly wearing them. Going to be getting lots of wear out of them as hoping they will only fit me for another 4 weeks and then I can buy the next size down!

Oh and I have gone down another hole on my belt! Only 1 more hole to go until I need to buy a smaller size.

Today is a good day. :D:D:D

LOL, that might mean something to me if I had the faintest idea what "slouch" jeans are. :confused: :confused:

LOL, that might mean something to me if I had the faintest idea what "slouch" jeans are. :confused: :confused:

LOL. :giggle: They are loose fitting. Shouldn't cling basically.

Note to self, must remember to explain fashion terms for the men folk amongst us. :D

Ah shame, I like to see cling on the girls. ;)

Now now Jim, it's far to early for you to start being cheeky. :D

What's too early? I'm a morning person. :cool: :p

Im currently wearing my old favourite size 16 skirt for the first time in maybe 3.5yrs :greenapple:

Tried on 2 pairs of 16 trousers too which I can get in and do up but still a little tight around my mummy tummy. I did have one pair of them on for an hour though before I remembered about this skirt so im claiming this for my signiture! :D

Go Rach!!!:party0019:

It must feel so good. Well done!

That's great, well done Rach.

Im currently wearing my old favourite size 16 skirt for the first time in maybe 3.5yrs :greenapple:

Tried on 2 pairs of 16 trousers too which I can get in and do up but still a little tight around my mummy tummy. I did have one pair of them on for an hour though before I remembered about this skirt so im claiming this for my signiture! :D
well done rach , thats massive !!!

Back