Non scale victories

Sarah_P

Happy to be slim at last
Thought I would start a non scale victories on this board.

Yesterday I went to a meeting wearing a pair of size 16 trousers. :D Last week they were a bit tight across my tum, but yesterday they were fine. I have been in 16 tops for weeks, but it's the first time I have worn a 16 bottoms. And what's more, the client that I met hadn't seen me for ages and couldn't stop staring and saying "wow, you have lost so much". Made me feel great.

I tried all my size 16 jeans on today and they also fit. Don't feel happy wearing them just yet, as have a bit of a muffin top going on, but at least they fit.

Onwards and downwards to size 14 now.....

FAN BLOOMIN TASTIC sarah , well done !!!!

Thanks Sukie. It's been pretty quiet around here the last few days. Where has everyone gone?????

Feels good doesn't it Sarah. :)

Well done you!!!!

I tried a jacket on that never used to do it and it looked like I had stolen it from a fat girl!

Thanks guys.

It's a great feeling isn't it TT, when you try something on and it's TOO BIG!

Thought I would start a non scale victories on this board.

Yesterday I went to a meeting wearing a pair of size 16 trousers. :D Last week they were a bit tight across my tum, but yesterday they were fine. I have been in 16 tops for weeks, but it's the first time I have worn a 16 bottoms. And what's more, the client that I met hadn't seen me for ages and couldn't stop staring and saying "wow, you have lost so much". Made me feel great.

I tried all my size 16 jeans on today and they also fit. Don't feel happy wearing them just yet, as have a bit of a muffin top going on, but at least they fit.

Onwards and downwards to size 14 now.....

Well done, hunni. It looks like a good day for clothes for us both.....:D

Brought size 12 and 10 jeans today and got in them both.......

Woofy X

**&^%$""&())(*^%$£"£$%^&*()*&^%$£"£$%^&

because im not allowed to swear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woofy

whoop whoop !!! let me hear ya say yeahhhhhh !!!! well done woofie , im sooo proud of you xxxx hang tight babie girl youre mojo will come back xxx

??, well done woofy, and swear?

Well done guys, lovely to hear this sort of stuff, I would buy a new dress myself but I think my Mrs would get jealous.

I've always fancied wearing a bustier myself mate.

pmsl jim !!!
call us nutters ?????

I went to new look today in the Trafford centre...shame on them they no longer have the inspire range.....so anyway I started in a size 26 jeans from inspire jeans and Im currently wearing an inspire 18 jeans wooo however they are getting so big.... so I went to go try on inspire 16s but as I said no inspire range boo hiss....so it made me try on the regular peoples jeans..the news is I can fit into regular peoples size 18 jeans... I didnt buy them but omg I can fit regular size jeans and dont have to shop in the plus size section no more YAY

That's really good Jenny. It's very liberating when you can shop in more places. You are going to have so much choice soon!

OMG jenny i went in New look to last Saturday and bought some jeans in size 18 and in the normal section too lol. Yesterday i bought a skirt in Peacocks( normal size shop) size 16 wit woo !!!!. Think i am still a 18 in a top though as boobs are still humungous lol !!!

congrats on the size 16 skirt :)

well done guys xxx

Back