Non slimming question.. can someone help me?

Treats

Silver Member
Are there any F1 racing fans here... my hubby wants the new cap and t.shirt and I have been looking around but darn if I know which is the new one or not!

Last one I got him was shocking orange/red.. it was rather nasty haha.. but I am sure that there must be a new on... oh was less than a year ago.

Sorry don't mean to insult anyone... I just don't like caps on men!

Do hope someone can help:confused:

hiya hun, sorry i have not a clue :( sorry luvy x hope someone can help u x

have u tried the f1 site? also tesco have a cap and deorant kit for 5 pound can't imagine its the offically one put its nice its with beauty gifts.
does he want a general f1 one or a special team or driver?

tesco have a selection ...we got some for son he is F1 fan and loves it ..sweat shirt about £25 and hoody £45 not sure how much caps are ..will look for you later xxx

Oh hi... thanks... I know where to get them as such but it is not know which one :8855:

He just said he wants the new Mclaren mercedes cap and tshirt... but which is the new one?

F1 fan? erm, that will be me then LOL.

You might not get the new colour gear yet because they don't generally launch the team colours until January/February when they launch the new car, ready for the season starting in March.

Good to know he's a McLaren fan ;) - Go Lewis!!

I just checked on the official McLaren website. They have new merchandise for 2009 but I don't see any caps yet. I did find a 'winners' cap on another site in the colour 'Rocket Red' as they called it LOL

ahh yes I got him that colour last time and it is now very very very pale.. not designed not to fade in the wash!!

Ahh right well I guess he means another red one then... oh he seemed dissapointed when lewis won.. is that bad?

geesh!!!!!! I just looked on ebay and they are charging more to post the darn hat to me than the hat!

How are they allowed to get away with that seeing as they are not made of any substance grrrr!!!:eek:

What is the silver one then Tiz? Do you know?

I've noticed a lot on ebay lately that the postage costs are sky high. This means that they can afford to get a lower price for the item, but recover the costs in the postage! Crafty devils.

Anyway, the silver cap was worn by the McLaren team rather than the drivers. The drivers tend to wear the red ones.

Who did he want to win then if he didn't want Lewis to win?

Oh, and call me Annie - cos that's my name LOL ;)

Sorry ... I did mean to call you Annie.. just habit shortening the name you see lol

Oh I have no idea.. just looked like a kid who had taken away his fav toy... I don't watch it myself...

Yes I do think it is a rip off with the postal costs... infact it is fraud as it doesn't cost that much... I think they should put regulations on it.

Anyway.. thanks for that.. so red hat it is then.

Back