non smoker 3 months lipotrim!?!!

Discussion in 'Quit Smoking' started by xsarahloux, 13 May 2009 Social URL.

1. xsarahloux

xsarahloux ~~someday!~~

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi all!!

I stopped smoking on 1st Feb and feel great for it. Now i'm sorting the much bigger (s'cuse the pun) problem of losing 10 stone.

I'm going to do Lipotrim as i did it a few years ago and was very successful, but back then i upped my smoking to compensate i think! ended up smoking about 25 a day from my usual 10.

I'm so scared that i will start smoking again while on the diet. I could do with some tips or something to keep me off the cigs!!

Thanks all.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Lady_P

Lady_P Member

Well done on the quit.

I am 12 weeks into my quit after 22 years and I have put on quite a bit of weight.

I am not sure what the best tips are to offer because I really wanted to quit the smokes and to be honest losing the weight has distracted me and is helping with my quit, if that makes sense.

I am not sure how you quit but I have learned that reading behind your quit and why we smoke etc. has kept me a non-smoker.
  4. cherrydrop

cherrydrop Full Member

Well done! and best of luck with the lipotrim
  5. Liannioso

Liannioso Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    calorie counting
    Eat lots of fruit and veg and stock up on healthy snacks as if you feel like binging you're not going to do too much damage! What's Lipotrim?
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.