Non-Weight Benefits

Katy_the_kelt

I'm now on day 6 (weigh in tomorrow!!!) and I've noticed I can see the bones in my hands flex when I'm typing and my wrists look tiny, but I was thinking of what other changes people experience that aren't so much to do with weight.

To start off, I think my eyes look brighter and my skin feels fantastic :D

Katy xx

My skin is amazing - I'm putting that down to 4 litres of water a day! And my cheekbones are starting to show through again! Yay xx

My skin is amazing - I'm putting that down to 4 litres of water a day! And my cheekbones are starting to show through again! Yay xx

That's great :D My cheekbones were legendary during my teens, can't wait to see them again :D xx

Ribcages, the ability to start exercising again, a huge mental uplift and increased self esteem. Plus, I can see my willy again! (sorry - couldn't resist) XD

I am on day 6 and skin is much clearer, I am more alive aswell :)

Feeling great, skin really clear and face so less bloated! Looking forward to see what next week brings :)

lmao@ MrC - hehehehe xx

Lol mr c...

Skin is fab also hair isn't getting greasy as quickly!

My mate noticed my arms too but agree cheekbones is a fab highlight!

Mr C thats naughty lol I have noticed my cheekbones more also my rings getting looser on my fingers..

Another one is legs! Mine are long but would be nice if they were thin too and by the fit of my superskinny jeans today they're definitely going in the right direction!!

Same with me better skin not as tired. I am keeping an eye on my hair as last time I did it and lost 5 stone (3 years ago) my hair got really thin. Does anyone know if we can take any vitamins like zinc to see if it will help. I am still doing this whatever

Hehe MrC ;)

For me it's walking up stairs without feeling I'm goin to pass out. My collar bone is showing and my eyes look bigger and who knew I had hip bones ?. I also love that I only have 1 extra chin which will be gone soon ;)

Best bit is a guy at work saying I'm disappearing! Oh yes I am. Lol

xox

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My belt is now on the tighest hole - AND it's comfy!!! I've been on the tightest notch all week and I've not felt uncomfy once!
:D

MY JEANS JUST FELL DOWN! hehehehehe sorry, I had to share the good news. My fave (read "only pair that fit") jeans have just fallen down without being undone! I caught the bottom of them with the toe of my shoe and whooop they slid down *grin* I can't wait to go shopping again. I know it sounds weird but I can't wait to be able to shop in Primark - I could replace my entire wardrobe for £50!! I know people are wondering "why not a classier shop?" but I see more joy in getting lots of clothes for £50 rather than one top! Yay! xx

Another one is legs! Mine are long but would be nice if they were thin too and by the fit of my superskinny jeans today they're definitely going in the right direction!!
Good for you :D I have some amazing punk jeans I want to get into. They're an 18, but a skinny-shop 18 which is more like a 14 :/ Good luck!

Wow! These are the results that keep us going :D xx

MY JEANS JUST FELL DOWN!

HAHA. It's great when that happens!!

I had a similar issue with some jogging bottoms yesterday (the elastic had gone). That wasn't so funny though as I was sanding my walls and they kept dropping. In the end I got fed up and just walked around the kitchen with them round my ankles! :p

Our jeans dropping is better then the lbs on the scales dropping. Well done.

Back