Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Nona's diary - focus on Christmas 2011

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by nona2010, 18 August 2011 Social URL.

1. nona2010

nona2010 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi all,

I'm nona.... Been attempting to try and stick to the SW plan for a LONG time and I'm just fed up now. So it's time to get real and focus or I will just get heavier and heavier. I'm going to do an online diary and hope it keeps me on track. Please feel free to comment / critique if necessary :D

My focus is Christmas - I NEED and WANT to lose weight so much for Christmas. The last 9 years I've been overweight.:sigh:

I weight 15st 11 and I'm only 5ft 1. It's now affecting my confidence - I hate going out socially, I walk with my head down as I'm so embarrassed etc etc and THIS HAS TO STOP!!! :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

So here I am - it's all kicking off tomorrow morning and I'm really looking forward to it.....

I'll be doing mostly green days as I'm not a huge lover of meat/fish.

Looking forward to making this work.
    nona
    xox

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nona2010

nona2010 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Plan for Friday 19th August

Breakfast:
    Omelette with cheese and ham (HEA and HEB) - DONE
    Beans - DONE

Snack:
    satsumas and grapes
    hi-fi bar - 6 syns

Lunch: Golden Savoury Rice
    Bacon (HEB)
    Peas

Snack:
    Muller light yog and grapes

Dinner:
    new potatoes - oven cooked
    2 quorn chicken burgers - 5 syns
    beans/spaghetti hoops

Syns - 11 syns
    Exercise - going to start my wii Zumba - (with the curtains closed or I will give my poor neighbours a heart attack lol) :cry::cry:

x

Last edited: 19 August 2011
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.