Nona's diary - focus on Christmas 2011

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by nona2010, 18 August 2011 Social URL.

1. nona2010

nona2010 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi all,

I'm nona.... Been attempting to try and stick to the SW plan for a LONG time and I'm just fed up now. So it's time to get real and focus or I will just get heavier and heavier. I'm going to do an online diary and hope it keeps me on track. Please feel free to comment / critique if necessary :D

My focus is Christmas - I NEED and WANT to lose weight so much for Christmas. The last 9 years I've been overweight.:sigh:

I weight 15st 11 and I'm only 5ft 1. It's now affecting my confidence - I hate going out socially, I walk with my head down as I'm so embarrassed etc etc and THIS HAS TO STOP!!! :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

So here I am - it's all kicking off tomorrow morning and I'm really looking forward to it.....

I'll be doing mostly green days as I'm not a huge lover of meat/fish.

Looking forward to making this work.
    nona
    xox

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nona2010

nona2010 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Plan for Friday 19th August

Breakfast:
    Omelette with cheese and ham (HEA and HEB) - DONE
    Beans - DONE

Snack:
    satsumas and grapes
    hi-fi bar - 6 syns

Lunch: Golden Savoury Rice
    Bacon (HEB)
    Peas

Snack:
    Muller light yog and grapes

Dinner:
    new potatoes - oven cooked
    2 quorn chicken burgers - 5 syns
    beans/spaghetti hoops

Syns - 11 syns
    Exercise - going to start my wii Zumba - (with the curtains closed or I will give my poor neighbours a heart attack lol) :cry::cry:

x

Last edited: 19 August 2011
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.