None diet rant

mama22

Silver Member
And if I put it anywhere else it's will just start a big family fight.

Is it just me or is standing at a remembrance service not somewhere you should be standing with a big grin on your face????? I will explain

My in-laws came up with the 13 year old brat of a niece and my mil told me my hubbies niece spotted my mum at the remembrance service in town and the little child said "ye she dint look happy she had a face like a slapped backside" now instead of my mil saying something along the lines of "well it's not exactly a happy event" or "you shouldn't say things like that respect you elders" she laughed and repeated with this kid had said. It didn't stop she told me the same thing again half an hr later. I swear to god my lip was bleeding from biting it, it was like she was trying to get me to slag my mother off.
This child was left with my brother in law when her mum left and he was only young and living at home so my mil raised her in to the most spoilt little *****.

Currently fighting the urge to tell my mil exactly what I think of the bang up job she has done on this child.

Back