Sweet/sout Mug Soup
X2 orange.

Snack Apple

Dinner
Syn Free Chilli con carne with Rice
Very Small Glass Red wine (3 syns)
Glass of white wine (6 syns)

Went to the pictures to see Due Date. It was very funny:8855:

Had a fat free pineapple sorbet which im going to put at 0 syns as iv no clue how many it is!

Also had some pick and mix which im goint to syn at (5 syns) cos didnt have many.

Daily total = 14 syns

x4 cups green tea
X1 large diet coke

Saturday

Breakfast
Rasperry, Blueberries, Red Grapes, Green Grapes, Fat Free Natural Yoghurt, Honey (1 syn) and Cinamon.

Lunch - Mushrooms fried in frilight, and Ham

Snack - Cauliflour Cheese soup (a friend had made this so we syned it roughly (4 sysns.)

Dinner
Chip shop chips (7syns) only had a tiny few
Chicken Kebab (fresh chicken peices with salad in Pita)only at half of the pitta (5 syns)

X 2 glasses red wine - 12syns

Daily Syns 29 syns. Ooopps!!! Started off with such good intentions too!

Sunday

Breakfast
Smoked Salmon and Scrambeled Eggs (didnt eat my 1/3rd)

Dinner
Had a lovely sunday roast, Nom Nom!

Chicken, Beef, Cauliflour, Carrots, Parsnips, Mashed Potato with a tiny bit of marge (1syn) Roast Potatoes (3 syns) Yorkie Pud (1syn) Pigs in Blankets x3 (4 syns)

Queen of puddings made by a friend. Had merringe, Briosh, Jelly and Custard in. It tasted delicious so im gessin about (7 syns)

x 2 glass Red wine (12 syns)

Cheese and crakers later - iv not syned these as i know i went way over again! i wish i had more self control! :mad:

Monday

Determined to be good today to make up for me being rubbish for the past 4 days or so!!!!

Breakfast
Strawberries, Blueberries, Green Grapes, Red Grapes.
Satsuma

Lunch
Tomato and Herb mug shot (Free)
The biggest Apple iv ever had, it was huge nearly as big as my head!

Snack - 2 quorn sausage omelette (Free)

Dinner
Salmon with Chilli and breadcrum crust (HEB) , with Carrots, Mange Tout, Asparagus

x2 cups green Tea
X3 glasses water
X2 cups normal tea (used my milk as my 1/3rd HEA)

No syns today as im trying to make up for being bad yesterday!

Last edited:
Tuesday

Still being good to make up for the bad weekend. Weigh in tomorrow. So nervous!! Eekk!

Breakfast
1 Choc Weetabix (1/2 HEB + 1 syn) and (1/2 HEA)
Apple

Lunch
Sweet and Sour Mug Shot (Free)
1/2 Cantelope Melon - (Free i hope)

Snack
1 Choc Weatabix (1/2 HEB, +1 Syn) milk (1/2 HEA)

Dinner
SW Cottage pie made with extra lean beef mince. With Carrots and Onion in, and with a Swede topping instead of Potato.

With Carrots, Mange Tout, Peas, Asparagus.

For pud - Melon

Drinks
5 Cups Green Tea
2 glasses Juice (low sugar cordial)

Daily Syns - 2 syns.

Keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow!!

So it that time again Weigh Day.......

Its weight day again and i lost 3lb this week!!

I cant believe it im so happy i could cry!!:cry::D 5lb off in total for me.

I feel like im eating loads, and iv got more energy than i had in ages!! i am LOVING it! Whoooooooooo!

D x

Wednesdays diary

Wednesday

Breakfast
1 round WM toast (1/2 HEB) with Marge (1syn)
2 slices of Melon

Lunch
Tomato and Hebr mug shot again (yawn)
4 Slices of Melon
Apple

Snack
A few grapes and strawberries

Dinner
Spaghetti with Prawns in a tomato and chilli sauce (home made) Free. With Mushrooms and Onions in. With a little chedder cheese on top (HEA)

Pud = Gregs Vienesse Mince Pie (im guessing about (9 syns) as they are soooooo good they must be bad and i want to be on the safe side.
(Have since found out they are 11.5 syns:cry:)

I will be asking if any one knows how much these are on the Syns Thread if any one knows.

X 4 cups green tea
1 litre water
large diet coke

Daily syns - 12.5

Last edited:
Hi Donna, don't worry about your 'blip' day, it's not as bad as you think I bet and these things happen. I had a day like that myself as we went to Wimpy for dinner which I hadn't planned.

It's just one day / one meal. The main thing is not to let it turn into a whole week :cry:

I bet you'll still be fine come weigh in.

BTW - thanks for the comment about my weightloss, it doesn't seem that good to me! Feels like it's taking forever!

Aw thanks, only just noticed your message, i just keep popping on quickly to put my diary up. You have done so well, iv only been doing it two weeks and it seems like ages, and iv already my blip days, hopefully ill be able to stay as focused as you!

Well done! Another 3lbs that's awesome :D

Thursday

Breakfast
Alpen light cereal bar (HEB 1/2)
Melon slices

Lunch
Cheesy Mug Shot (2 syns)
Melon Slices

Snack
Grapes and Raspberries

Dinner
Gammon, Jacket potato and GFY Chilli and Red Pepper Cottage cheese. (0.5 syn)
Salad. Balsamic Vinager. Small ammount of chedder chees (part HEA)

WW caramel Shortcake (6.5 SYNS)

x4 cups green tea
1 glass diet coke
2 glasses water
Cup of Tea (Milk part of HEA)

Daily syns =9

Last edited:
Oh no start of a Baaaaaaaaaaaaaadddd weekend

Friday

OK only just updating this today (sunday) as have had a busy weekend. And i have been really bad!!!:cry:

I have tried to compensate in small ways, by having some (i say some not ALL :p) Healthhy Options. Also i did go to the gym Thursday and burn on 250 calories as i knew i would have a bad weekend.

Breakfast
Alpen Light Bar (1/2 HEB)
Melon Slices

Lunch
Creamy Mug Shot (2 syns)
Rasperries, Grapes

Snack - Low Fat Super Noodles (FREE) as i was going out drinking at a charity do before dinner so waned something to eat.

Dinner
A slice of Lasagne, no idea how many syns! im going to say (8 Syns) as it was a small peice. Resisted and had not garlic bread.

X5 glasses of white wine (30 Syns) :cry:

Snack - again when i got in drunk. One slice of WM Bread (1/2 HEB) with Chedder Cheese on (HEA)

Drinks
4 cups green Tea
X2 glasses Water
All that wine :-S

Daily Syns = 40!!

Flexi Day!!!

Saturday

Breakfast
X2 slices of WM Toast (HEB) with Scambeled Egg.
Slices of Melon.

Lunch
Went to harvester and had the plantations Platter , i have no idea how many syns were in this. It had 3 chicken wings, a quarter piece of chicken, a rack of ribs. I choose Jacket Potato instead of Chips (trying to be good) A salad from the salad bar and x1 brown bread role. (again managed to convince myself i was being good having a brown Role! How i dont know!)

Wait there is more badness.....................

Dinner
X 5 glasses of red wine later (30 syns again) we had a dominos!! I did try to be as good as possible which everyone thought was hillarious as i was having a dominos any way. We had a Thin Crust, Tuna, Mushroom, Onion and Olive Pizza with low fat De-light Mozerella. I ate 4 slices!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Then had 3 minature mince pies (9 Syns)

I have no idea at all how many syns was in that so have wrote it off and feel extremely guilty!! :break_diet:

still off the rails

Sunday

Breakfast
Sausage Sandwhich made with 3 sausages (6syns) and 2 slices of WM Bread (HEB) no marge

Snack
Shared a Cream Tea (1 Med sized scone 8 ish syn with Jam 1 syn and a tiny bit of cream 2 syns) So say (5.5 Syns)

Lunch
Tin of Heinz Macaroni Cheese (6 syns)

Dinner
We are having Salmon and Salad (all free)

Snack - small mince pie (4 syns)

Drinks
x5 cups of Tea. Milk used as (HEA)
x 2 glass water.

Daily Syns = (20.5):cry:

Today i did go to the gym and burnt off 300 calories and do some weights. I also went for an hours walk as to try and regain some control!!

I really will have to be sooooooooooo good until weigh in on Wednesday!

Last edited:
Will this work do you think?

So i have worked out since last weigh day i have had 69 syns (not including my ''Flexi Day'') I usually alow myself around 10 syns a day, so if i have no syns from now until Wednesday i might eat about the same amount of syns in this week as i usually would.

Do you think this will work?? or is not having your syns really bad?

I am also going to go the gym Mon and Tuesday in the hope that i burn a few slices of that dominos off :p

Last edited:
Thought i would do a quick update on my lunch half hour to keep me on track as iv been so bad.....

Breakfast
Alpen Light Bar (1/2 HEB)
Apple
Plum.

Lunch
Tomato and Herb mug Shot (Free)
Quarter of a Melon
Grapes
Plum

Dinner
Shepherds pie, made with carrotts, mushroom and onions (syn Free) with Carrotts, Sweetcorn Peas and Brocoli.

Pud- Satsuma/ Melon / Strawberries

Drinks
x4 cups green tea
X2 glasses water
x2 cups tea (milk as HEA)

Also been to the gym today and burnt off 500 calories. Still keeping my fingers crossed for the weigh in on Wednesday!

Last edited:
Posting on my lunch half hour (should i say 5 mins!) again to keep myself on track, :character00148: cant seem to find the motivation to eat my 1/3rd today with my meals!! need a kick up the bum. :doh:

Hopefully will do SW 100% for the rest of the day. If there is anyone out there reading this do you ever struggle to eat your 1/3rd??

Off to the gym again tonight.:whacky068:

Weigh in tomrrow.....eeeek!

Back