Nonna's Food Diary!!

todays diary

Tuesday

Breakfast
1 round of WM Toast (1/2 HEB) with marge (1 syn)
didnt manage my 1/3rd! :(

Lunch
Chicken Mug Shot (Free)
1/4 of a melon
Raspberries

Snack
Plum
Choc & Fudge Alpen Light Bar (1/2 HEB)

Dinner
Chicken with Onion and Pepper cooked in Garlic.Lettuce, Celery, Tomato, Cucumber with 42g Feta Cheese (HEA)
New Potatoes. Mayo (2 syns)

x4 cups green tea
X2 glasses Water

Daily Syns = 3

Went to the gym too and burnt off 400 calories. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Hi Donna,

Well done going to the gym, I'm sure that will have helped limit the damage caused :) I hope you enjoyed your treats anyway!

I try to make sure I always eat my third superfree but it isn't always easy, is it? To make myself feel less guilty I usually have loads of fruit for breakfast and then I don't feel so bad if my other meals are a bit lacking.

Mind you, don't listen to me I've stayed the same for 2 weeks now.:cry:

Hi
I try to make sure I always eat my third superfree but it isn't always easy, is it? To make myself feel less guilty I usually have loads of fruit for breakfast and then I don't feel so bad if my other meals are a bit lacking.

Mind you, don't listen to me I've stayed the same for 2 weeks now.:cry:

Hey, good idea, Bet you wont stay the same for long, looking back, your weight loss always picks up again so dont loose heart!

Maybe you could look back if you have a foof diary and use the same menu as you did one of the other weeks that you had a big loss?

Although i just guessing im only in my 3rd weeks so just guessing! lol:D

3rd Weigh In....

3rd weigh in this week and lost 1lb, not too bad as i had a bad weekend but wish i had lost more, killiing myself at the gym and all!! :whacky068:

Im going to try and do 100% for the next week (including the weekend.....she says:hmm:) Thats having my 1/3rd with every meal and both my HEX A's and B's! And hopefully will get a loss next week.

Diary for today

Wednesday

Breakfast
1 round WM (1/2 HEB)Toast with Marge (1 syn)
x2 plums

Snack
1 Alpen Light Bar (1/2 HEB)

Lunch
Chicken Noodle Mug Shot (Free)
1/4 Melon
Handfull of strawberries

Dinner
Lamb Meatballs (9 Syns) with Tomatos, Onion, Mushrooms, Peppers, Garlic and Chilli. With Grated Chedder on Top (HE A)

Also going to shove an orange down my neck now even though im full to make sure i get my 1/3rd with my dinner :D

Drinks
x3 cups green tea
x2 pints water

100% Day = Yes
Daily Syns = 10
Gym = No :cry:

Last edited:
Thursday

Thursday

Breakfast
x2 Alpen Light Bars I(HEB)
1 Passion Fruit

Lunch
Tin Asda Chickpea dahl
1/4 of a melon

Snack - Strawberries

Snack - 1/2 Turkey and Stuffing Painini (im guessing at 12 syns as i have no idea)

Dinner
Tuna Pasta Bake with Cherry Tomatos, Chilli Cottage Cheese (0.5 Syns) & Chedder Chees (HEA) with a salad of Lettuce and Spinach, Cucumber and Celery.

Drinks
X2 cups green Tea
1 litre water
2 glasses diet coke
1 black Coffee

100 % Day = Yes
Daily Syns = 10.5
Gym = No:sigh:

flexi day!!

Friday

Breakfast

x2 Alpen Light Bars (HEB)
1 Satsuma

Lunch
Thai Mugshot (FREE) and yuk :cry:
1/4 of a melon

Snack - Raspberries

Dinner
Tofu Stir Fry

Drinks
X2 cups green Tea
1 litre water

Night out - 1 glass wine (6 syns)
- 1 glass champagne (6 syns)
- 6 bottles beer (40 syns)
- 1 Bacardi and coke (3.5 syns)

100 % Day = No
Daily Syns = 55.5 - Think ill call this a flexi day!! :(
Gym = No

Think i need to stop boozing!!!! too many syns....again

Saturday

Breakfast
Eggs and smoked salmon

Lunch
Steak Sandwhich (7 syns for Ciabatta) lovely bf took me out for lunch :D with Chips - guessing (6 syns)

Dinner
Steak, mushrooms, beans and chip shop chips (10 syns)

Drinks
x1 cup tea (milk HEA)
1 glass water
x2 pints diet coke
X1 glass cider (6 syns)
X1 Bacardi and Coke - (3.5 syns)

100 % Day = No
Daily Syns = 32.5 :mad:
Gym = No

Need to stop drinking!!! the syns in booze are taking over my life, i fall down at the weekend every single week!!!!!

Sunday

Sunday

Breakfast
Smoked salmon and scrambled eggs with 1 round WM Toast (1/2 HEB) - no marge

Snack
Alpen light bar (1/2 HEB)

Dinner
Jacked Potato with Tuna and Salad. With Chedder Cheese (HEA) and Extra light mayo (2 syns)

x2 roses chocolates (5 syns)

Drinks
x2 cups green tea
x2 pints water
x1 glass coke

100% day = yes
Daily Syns = 7
Gym = No

Monday - getting back on track

Monday

Breakfast
Alpen Light Bar (1/2 HEB)
Apple

Snack

Lunch
Tomato and Herb Mug Shot (free)
1/4 Melon

Dinner
Salmon Fillet with Peas, Carrott, Brocolli, Sweetcorn and Rice. And Feta (1/2 HEA) wrapped in Smoked Salmon

x2 roses chocolate (5 syns)

Drinks
x4 cups green tea
x1 pints water
x2 glasses Juice (no suger cordial)

100% day = yes
Daily Syns = 5
Gym = Yes

400 calories burnt on a half hour run, 10 mins on cross trainer and 5 mins on the bike :D

tried to be as good as possible

Tuesday

Breakfast
Alpen Light Bar (1/2 HEB)
Apple

Snack

Lunch
Chicken Pasta with cheese (HEA) one (Sauce 4 syns)

Dinner
Harvester - YUMMY
Had Chicken (took the skin off) and Ribs with Jacket Potato and a Salad Bowl. I did have Coleslaw so im going to syn at (10 syns)

Drinks
x2 cups green tea
x1 glass water
x3 glasses coke

100% day = yes
Daily Syns = 14
Gym = No

Weigh in time again

Weigh in Today and i have Stayed the Same. I am a bit gutted but expected it as i had been bad at the weekend with my drinkinig again.

At least i didnt put on hey! :rolleyes:

Im dredding the next weigh in as i am going to a football match straight from work tonight and wont be home until gone 12 so will have to eat there, not much choice at a football match so ill either go for a burger or hotdog i suppose.

Also we are going away for a Christmassy Weekend away in Wells Next the Sea on Friday. I cant wait :D The whole family is staying in a lodge and we are doing lots of Christmassy things, but that will include lots of drinking :party0016:and eating.

I am going to take my trainers and go for some runs in the mornings if its not snowing too much!! :D

I therefore wont be posting from Friday to Monday. But will try and keep a track of my syns (ish) and try and be extra good when i am back from Monday to Wednesday. Also will try and hit the gym again to counter out some of the drink ;)

Having lots of snow in leicester, how exciting!! Feel like a kid again!

Wednesday - started off with good intentions

Wednesday

Breakfast
X2 aplen ligh bars (HEB)
Apple

Lunch
Jacket Potato with Beans and Cheese (HEA)
1/4 of a melon

Drinks
x4 cups green tea
x1 glass water

Was out so didnt get dinner. Had a Burking king cheeseburger on the way to the football. Im guessing (7 syns) as the eating out thread has a Hamburger on there for 4.5.

Then froze to death at the football. Came out and got stuck in traffic. Decided to have a KFC as we were starvin so had a Twister Meal which was 37 syns :eek: Ended up eating late and crawling into bed at midnight. But the KFC was yummy! not worth 37syns at all tho!!

So will be having no syns on Thursday to try and make up for it.

100% Day = No
Daily Syns = 44!:cry:
Gym = No

I think you're underestimating on your eating out syns chick.

Steak Sandwhich (7 syns for Ciabatta) lovely bf took me out for lunch with Chips - guessing (6 syns)

It's about 5.5 syns for one slice of normal white bread, ciabatta would be a lot more.

Chips - 227g serving - 17½ Syns on Extra Easy Original 27 Syns Green 17½ Syns for six syns you would have to have about 80g of cooked chips, which isn't alot.

Also, 7 syns for a BK cheese burger is an underestimate.

A mcdonalds ham burger is 12.5 syns that's without the cheese too. Theres 380 calories in the BK one so that's about 19 syns.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news :( I think that's where your STS came from, extra syns without realising it.

I thinking eating out is the hardest thing on SW, syn values SW give are only an estimate as each restaurant will be different xxxx

Thanks huni :cry:Im still new to the SW stuff and dont have the online resource or all the books so im guessing most of the time. I appreciate any help i can get :D so thank you!

I got the Burger King Values off of the eating out thread on here, maybe they meant just for the burger (no bread)?

As for the steak sandwhich i only ate half of the bread (if that) im sure the woman thought i was mad ordering a sarnie and then leaving the bread! :rolleyes: So i guessed the syns but seem it still would have been more! :mad:

We went to an old country pub, The chips were home made and baked - more like roasties i suppose so i just added syns for oil and flour as i assumed they might of done them that way. Either way even if they were 17.5 syns they were worth it. :D lol

Ill think ill write it off as a flexi day any way!

Thanks again. I think the eating out thing is a killer on SW. Also i drink every weekdend which always gets me! Excuses, Excuses hey!! :rolleyes: Im just trying to be as good as possible to maintain a small loss each week, i think me miscalculating all those syns will catch up with me tho!

Thursday

Thursday

Breakfast

X2 aplen ligh bars (HEB)
Apple

Lunch
Mug shot (Free)
Melon

Dinner
Pasta with home made Sauce Chicken and lots of Veggies.

Drinks
x4 cups green tea
x1 glass water

100% Day = No - No HEA and no Syns.
Daily Syns =0
Gym = No

Friday

Off on my holidays this afternoon so i have written down my expected food for the day, and am going to try my best not to sway from this!

I wont be posting again until Tuesday but will try and keep track of my syns.

Breakie
1 round WM Toast with Marge (1 syn)
Apple

Lunch
Jacket Potato with Salad and some sort of free filling (prawns/Beans etc) Out to lunch so will try my best to stick to this! :eek:

Dinner
SW Syn Free Chilli and Rice

x3 glasses of red wine - 18 syns
x4 cups green tea
x2 glass water

100% Day = No - No HEA
Daily Syns = 19
Gym = No

Back to it! - Monday

Back from the weekend away and had a fab time!. :D Was good with my eating but bad with my drinking....again!

We left the lodge we were staying in today but iv been good all day even though there were lots of tempting treats on show so quite pleased with myself.

Here is my diary for today. Im trying to not have my healty extras or any syns to make up for the bad weekend.

Monday

Breakfast
Bananna, Rasperries, Satsuma with Natural Yoghurt and a dash of Honey (1syn)

Lunch
x2 Quorn Sausage, 1 Egg, Tomatos, and Mushrooms

Dinner
Chicken Breast with Carrotts, Brocolli, Mange Tout and Savoy Cabbage. Mashed potato with Marge (1syn) and Gravy (1syn)

x2 chocolate buttons (im going to say 1 syn even tho its probably not that much at all :D)

Drinks
X3 cups green tea
x1 glass flavoured water
x1 pint of diet irn bru

100% day = No
Daily Syns = 4
Gym = No

Back