Noob here!

nomad80

Hey everyone, I just joined the board today and thought I'd say hello.

I'm on Slimming World, but am not currently a member of any group - I spent a long time on it a few years back and still have all my resources, so thought why not!

I started properly a couple of weeks ago and have lost 10 pounds which is very encouraging. But I still have a long way to go.

I lived abroad for 2 years and developed a gluten intolerance. Being somewhere where shops don't stock delicious gluten-free treats, I lost around 4 stone. It also helped having an active lifestyle. Needless to say, since being home I've piled a load of that back on and have made the decision to stop that right now! My first target is to get back to the lowest I was while I was away - that's still 26 pounds away, but I'm determined to do it and have a couple of holidays to act as targets: one in May and one in July. Hopefully, I'll be at my target (which is really a first target, I'll still have another stone to lose, I think) by about October and then maybe get rid of the final stone before Xmas, or by early next year.

So that's me! Hopefully I'll be hanging around here quite a bit, so see you all around!

Back