Noodle Recipes

craigmtc

I love noodles, but most of the instant ones (east for work) are sinned. I mostly do Green days, and I'm looking for some noodle recipes. Any ideas please? Stir fry type ideas would be very welcome too!

Thanks

Craig

The low fat Super Noodles are free. They come in sweet chilli, chicken, and chilli chicken flavour. A really quick and easy meal I like is to add a load of sliced mushrooms, peppers and halved cherry tomatoes to the pan when the noodles are almost cooked, it just softens them nicely.

I love the chilli chicken noodles as a hangover snack with some HEX A worth of low fat cehddar grated over the top with some ripped up wafer ham :)
Stir Fry wise I find the diet coke chicken goes wonderfully with some egg noodles.
Another simple one is just veg of your fancy, I like red onion, mushrooms, mixed peppers and beansprouts with chicken with chinese five spice, garlic, salt pepper, soy sauce and some worcestershire sauce.

Great thanks. Off the drink so plenty time to spend in the kitchen and try things out!

Last edited:
Back