NOOOOOO why did I eat the GIANT MUFFIN!!!

Zenloola

I WILL fit my clothes!
And I felt sick half way through and I STILL kept eating it! :( Started my slimming world a few weeks ago - I did well in my first week - lost 4lbs. . . but then I went on holiday with my mum and her husband and his portions were so small I ate ALL OF THE CHEESE and crackers :( then I got home and fell off the wagon big time. I've got weigh in thursday so I know Ill have gained but its early days eh.

HOWEVER

I still ALWAYS annoy myself by doing things like this! a GIANT costco muffin :( oops. Oh well onwards and upwards I guess!

My name is Zenloola and I'm new here :) nice to meet you all and GOOD luck on your journeys! XX:sigh:

Zenloola said:
And I felt sick half way through and I STILL kept eating it! :( Started my slimming world a few weeks ago - I did well in my first week - lost 4lbs. . . but then I went on holiday with my mum and her husband and his portions were so small I ate ALL OF THE CHEESE and crackers :( then I got home and fell off the wagon big time. I've got weigh in thursday so I know Ill have gained but its early days eh.

HOWEVER

I still ALWAYS annoy myself by doing things like this! a GIANT costco muffin :( oops. Oh well onwards and upwards I guess!

My name is Zenloola and I'm new here :) nice to meet you all and GOOD luck on your journeys! XX:sigh:

Hi at least you are determined to get back in the wagon and are still going to weigh in :) get the weigh in over with then draw a line under it! You had a good holiday so it starts now! Remember with SW there is so much you can eat without depriving yourself of anything!!! Maybe even the muffin might be in with your syn limit... Or maybe not eh ;) lol

Good luck x

:) Thanks dude! I'm guessing that thing was at least 25+ syns :S But onwards and upwards and all that eh :) x

Hang in there dude! Think of the Goals!

Back