Northern Ireland slimmers

Hey Guys, never worry I managed to put on 7lb over crimbo and I have shed 5lb of that already! My best advise is to sit down with your books and go through them again, after that plan, plan, plan. You will be back on track in no time at all. I am hoping to have 10lb off by the end of Feb so we will have to give each other lots of extra support.

I hope you all have a fab weekend (i'm semi off plan this weekend as its mine and my OH anniversary so away for it).

x

hi all, back after a few weeks off the rails!

could not go to weigh in, my housing development is like an episode of ice road truckers! but on Thursday Hubby and I weighed in and set targets for next week

my goal 3 lbs, plus joined gym and going tomorrow morning - all packed and all, i have to loose this weight!!!

Hi Ladies,
I re-joined SW last night (a new group in our area) and need lots of support!!!
By the way, does anyone know how to update all of my member information to the left?
Cheers,
L

Hi guys welcome on board!

You will both find minimins great for advice and support. I do sw from home and I would never have gotten this far only for this forum!!! I hope you enjoy it.

Mrs Lac, just click on user cp on the top left hand side and then go to edit details.

Well I managed to loose 3 lb last week although after my weekend away I have put it all back on again I think. I am hoping to have lost another 1lb this week but if I manage a sts it won't be the end of the world I will just have to try harder next week. Hope everyone had a lovely weekend and good luck for this weeks WI. x

Not sure if it's appropriate as I'm not on SW but I'm definitely from Northern Ireland :D

Just wanted to say.... "'bout ye's!". Can I join in? Please? ;)

hi delighted, i am not going to classes and lost 4lbs this week!!!! thats the most i have ever lost on SW before but this time i am going swimming every morning.

delighted!!!!!

Hey fantastic losses guys, SW is obviously working for you!!! I have WI tomorrow morning and i'm not holding my breath!!!

hi sanicholl - hope weigh in goes well for you, you started where i am now at 154 lbs - your doing great!!

this site is great, so much support and advice - feel better about not attending classes now

have a great day

New beginning (again )

Hi everyone I am from Ballymena.
I have hypothyroid and need to get this wieght off.:cry:again.
Don't go to a class. Am just doing this on my own. Became interested in S.W. when my daughter told me about it.
Going out later to buy the magazine to try and find out more about it.
Still trying to find my way round this fourm :break_diet: . Hoping to make new friends here.

Hi everyone I am from Ballymena.
I have hypothyroid and need to get this wieght off.:cry:again.
Don't go to a class. Am just doing this on my own. Became interested in S.W. when my daughter told me about it.
Going out later to buy the magazine to try and find out more about it.
Still trying to find my way round this fourm :break_diet: . Hoping to make new friends here.

Last edited:
Ballymena? don't make you a bad person lol! sorry, you can take the girl outta norn iron but you can't take the norn iron humor outta the girl

just flicked over this thread well done everyone on your weight loss

hi rainyday, hope you find her good, i am just new really myself - lots of tips and advice, i am not going to classes either but finding it no problem myself.
howere if you dont know SW inside and out i would go to classes to get use to it - then try it solo

good luck

Morning N.I. :4635: wakey wakey it's time to get up.
The sun is shining :happy036:in Bayymena (at the minute) I am feeling very strong just now:vibes: having positive thoughts right now. Hope they last through out the day.

Thanks for the welcome Sam and Pudgy. :lilkiss:

Have a nice all.
Talk to u soon.
I need to go do some work. :mad:

hey all - have not been on in a few days busy busy. everything is going well really sticking to it without much effort and feel great. however TOTM just started and stooooopidly weighed myself and put on 1lb hope its fluid retention and it will go soon.

still swimming half a mile every morning at 6 and loving it, pain to get packed for but love it when i am there

hope all is well, hubby doing well too lost 7lbs already in 9 days!!!

roll on size 10's

still swimming half a mile every morning at 6 and loving it, pain to get packed for but love it when i am there

hubby doing well too lost 7lbs already in 9 days!!!

well done pudgy panda, :hug99: :clap:

bet the wee gain is just fluid

well done pudgy panda, :hug99: :clap:

bet the wee gain is just fluid

yes swallowing too much pool water;) no i am so bloated and puffy and know its all TOTM related anyway

was wondering (may post thread) where people look weight first:

face
tummy
legs etc

mine seems to be cheekbones coming to life for the first time in years:D

Back