Northern Ireland slimmers

yea 3 1/2 lbs off this week:bliss:

:wavey:Just saying hello to all from N.I.
Keep up the good work everyone is doing really well.:party0049:

:grouphugg:

still feeling strong and postive although i had STS last week - i know it was TOTM and plus i am swimming 1/2 mile every morning - just hoping body catches up and i start loosing weight soon

great weight losses everyone!

Hi,
I'm new here.
I joined SW in November, lost 1 and a half pounds the following week and only got back again 2 weeks ago. I lost half a pound both weeks since rejoining. I sat in with the talk again and realised I'd been taking too much bread as a healthy extra. I'm very focused and motivated as I have my wedding less than 6 months away and really would love to lose 2 and a half to 3 stone. I'm hoping for quicker weight loss form now on. Your stories are extra motivation.

Hi and welcome :wavey:

Good luck with the weight loss and wedding plans :D thats a great motivational tool

i lost 1 lb this week to say disappointed is an understatement!!!

why the hell am i getting up at 6am to go swimming every morning???????? grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :(

-1 for me this week - where is everyone??????

Hi there, i'm from Belfast and i started Lipotrim today! If there's anyone local looking for support i'm willing to buddy up :)

Hi there, i'm from Belfast and i started Lipotrim today! If there's anyone local looking for support i'm willing to buddy up :)

hi there deezombie - how you doin on Lipotrim ?

check out the Lipotrim forum on here for some extra support :)

good luck - keep us posted !

Debz x

Back