Northern Ireland slimmers

Hi, Im Denise from stroke city. started sw myself a few weeks ago havent weighed myself to see how im getting on but i can feel it and see the loss.

I wanted to do a few weeks on my own at the start before committing to the programme and basically to loose a little before i went ( mad i know)

I was 12 stone, i may have lost a wee bit by now and I am offically joining my local class next thursday night.

doing actually quite well and being strict but im sure ill trip up in some uneducated things like assuming something is low but it actually isnt.

doing the extra easy but would like to find out about the other two diets green and red so i suppose ill find out soon.

ta good luck

D

Fancy another one in your group?

I'm Helen and from Bangor: I'm doing SW using books I bought on ebay as I cant justify paying the money to go to weekly class as I'm on maternity leave and my SMP runs out soon (not that its worth talking abt!) and then I'll be on unpaid leave for a bit!

welcome hiann, good luck on your weightloss journey..

brainsprain how did your wi go last night?

Just found this thread I live in Belfast and go to a SW class in north belfast joined 2 weeks ago and have lost 8.5lbs so seems to be working lol really glad I found ppl from NI on here good luck guys xx

Hi girls,

Just found this thread. I'm from Co. Armagh & I've been doing SW for 2 weeks now from home & am loving the plan. I braved the scales last week & done my 1st at home weigh in this morning & was really shocked to have 12lbs off (though I do have a good bit to lose). Its really spurred me on to keep going & reach my goal :D

well done people on your losses x x x

hey! only just found this thread i have been doing sw from feb and so far have lost nearly 1.5st prob would have been more but i had a few lazy weeks lol but im back on track and hoping to reach my target of 9st7 by christmas! hope you dont mind me joining in x

wheelchair scales

Hi does anyone in the belfast area know of a class that has scales suitable for a wheelchair as my sis in law would love to join but cant get up to stand on the scales
thanks xxx

Hi all, have not been on this site for a while, have re-joined SW again, thankfully Im a stone lighter than this time last year. Will have my first WI next week, hope everybodys doing well and look forward to seeing you all progress. Best wishes

Hi everyone! :wave_cry:

I'm Erin from Belfast and I just joined SW on Wednesday night! All going good so far, just trying to get used to it! I'm following EE...its great...Loving it! Cant get my head around the free food. Am I really allowed to eat all this food? :D

Excited already about weigh in and I've to wait until Wednesday night. ;)

Last edited:
Back