not a big loss this week bahhh!

charlottegrace1

Gold Member
Only managed 1/2lb this week which is better than nothing, but I was wondering, as I have been so poorly and am seeing doctor again this afternoon for more potions, how do you treat cough medicine and antibiotics etc. syns wise? Only just thought about it, but 1/2lb when you aren't eating anything is a bit of a kick in the teeth, so wondered if cough syrup (full of sugar) might be responsible for the lack of progress.

Yes, but 1/2lb when you are not eating, means that your body is going into starvation mode Hun and will hold on to the weight as much as it can becasue it wont know when you are going to be eating next.
Well done on the loss, even if it doesnt seem like a lot to you, its still a loss considering you are ill. x
The cough syrup will contribute to the syns as well.

I hope you feel better soon Hun.

xxxx

Well done on the loss, especially as you have been ill. Hope you feel better soon.

i am currently having to take cough medicine. its 1.5 syns per 2 tsp.
I have to say that I am not going to count it but I going to limit my syns for the rest of this week and fill up on free food. I am not expecting a huge loss this week.

well done on your loss and hope you feel better soon xx

p.s. half a pound is the same weight as 4 normal size sausages - so imagine the sausages round your tummy (well, 4 of them!).........those are now gone!!! yipeeeeeee! slimdom here you come x

p.s. half a pound is the same weight as 4 normal size sausages - so imagine the sausages round your tummy (well, 4 of them!).........those are now gone!!! yipeeeeeee! slimdom here you come x

OMG only 4, how many sausage does the average pig produce I have em all round my middle. lol

Bad to worse on health front peeps, more antibiotics and now steroids into the bargain. No weight loss this weeks for me then me thinks. Bless, the doctor, he leaned forward, held my hand and said soooo apologetically, now my dear, you might find you have a bit of weight gain with these tablets. Oh you don't say!
Swine flu is definitely public enemy number one in my books. Week 3 of it and still not feeling much better.

((hugs)) and hope you feel better soon!
Half a pound is still a weight loss and each small weight loss adds up to a big one!
You are doing so well, so just carry on.

Oh sweetie! Steroids will produce a gain cos you retain water, but it's WATER! not fat! My heart goes out to you, it's rotten when you're poorly and if your eating goes up the spout then I would aim for just maintaining at best. (I'm doing the same myself) Once you get past this virus then your losses will pick up and you'll be back on the straight and narrow. Don't get disheartened, you WILL win!

Back