Not a challenge, but something I'm aiming for....

iwillsoonbeslim

....I've realised I'm losing at a lovely, average rate of 1lb every 5 days :D I could NOT be happier about this.

There's 134 days until 1st January, so I'm 'committing' myself to losing a further 26lbs for the start of twenty twelve :)

I am 185 (13s 3lbs) today, so aim to be 159 (11s 5lb) for then. Tbh, I could imagine calling target before that weight, but there's my goal. Come the start of 2012 I WILL be at a weight I wish to maintain for life :)

go for it:D

iwillsoonbeslim said:
....I've realised I'm losing at a lovely, average rate of 1lb every 5 days :D I could NOT be happier about this.

There's 134 days until 1st January, so I'm 'committing' myself to losing a further 26lbs for the start of twenty twelve :)

I am 185 (13s 3lbs) today, so aim to be 159 (11s 5lb) for then. Tbh, I could imagine calling target before that weight, but there's my goal. Come the start of 2012 I WILL be at a weight I wish to maintain for life :)

You CAN do it!!!! Keep us updated! I'm aiming for my maintenance weight for Xmas - here's to never dieting again - just being sensible!!

Back