not a cs question...

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by sheshelafunk, 19 February 2009 Social URL.

1. sheshelafunk

sheshelafunk Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(9.33%)
    im gonna clean my house from to p to bottom my bedroom is ready tommorow and i want a house to match the lovely room, it seems there are lots of lovely ladies on her that could help me, i need a curtain rail and some bits n bobs for my house but i need em cheap..any ideas? xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mummyschmoo

Mummyschmoo Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Do you have a 'freecycle' network where you are? I give lots of stuff away on there and have also received many things (gave a dining table and chairs not good enough to sell, received an unwanted climbing frame). Its a group that offers things that perhaps would be hard to sell but are too good to throw away and fill up our decreasing landfill space! Worth a look to post a 'wanted add' I reckon!

4. thejesta

thejesta Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.06%)
    Diet:
    celebrity slim
    If u live near one IKEA is cheap as chips! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.