NOT a failure....we are human

loulouless

Is a loser :)
We all have blips and the reason we choose this diet is because it is the quickest way to lose weight, it does give you a break from that food addiction but lets face it there are times that some of us will fail, but the strongest test is getting back onto the diet again.

So I just wanted to say to all you Lipotrimers who have strayed and have or want to get back onto it....DO IT, if it takes a number of stops and starts until you get to your goal then so be it, be proud of how far you have come and the successes you have had so far. I am proud of what I have lost so far and its down to Lipotrim. Lots more to go and I will get there :)

Hi Loulou,
very well said. You are right about getting back on again after a blip. Success is measured by overcoming the seemingly impossible, no matter how many attempts it takes. Best of luck to anyone starting or restarting. This is the wisest move we've ever made.
Doirin

Hi Loulou

I agree 100% - I tripped up a week past Saturday and boy, I just had to get back and it has made me even more determined.

We all have ups and downs, but so long as we are able to learn from them.

Good to see you are back and I am sure you will get to where you want to.

Back