Not a good weigh in for me...

30FlirtyGirl

Call me Nicky xx
well I am not crying into a bag of biscuits or anything but I am disappointed as I have STS this week. I have done my 30 minutes exercise for 6 days and kept to plan for most days although I did have a huge dessert last thursday and on the odd occasion I have gone over my syn allowance. I have drank lots of water so am hoping that this is just a blip. On the plus side I am sure that I have lost inches this week as my clothes feel looser. xx

Aww hun, don't be disheartened by it. Is it time of month or anything? x

Sometimes you just find that things adjust and the scales don't move. Try looking for superfoods that boost the metabolism e.g. grapefruit, eggs, beetroot (watch out for the red pee and poo tho - scares you to death!), chilli powder is great but use carefully. If you speed up the metabolism it burns the fat more efficiently. x

Ahhh thats not so bad and maybe you are kinda turning fat to muscle which is heavier?? All will come good next week hun :)

WD tho hun
xx

hi hun,

having half a grapefruit before each meal has been scientifically proven to speed up weight loss, but a word of warning you cant have grapefruit if you are on statins for high cholestrel which I have so cant eat them.

stick to it hun and good luck

sue xx

hi hun,

having half a grapefruit before each meal has been scientifically proven to speed up weight loss, but a word of warning you cant have grapefruit if you are on statins for high cholestrel which I have so cant eat them.

stick to it hun and good luck

sue xx

I might try the half a grapefruit trick thanks xx

grapefruits here i come!

dont get to upset FG, i think sometimes it takes 2 weeks to show...whether its good or bad

Back