Not a happy bunny!

I have to have something naughty every wednesday after WI, it seems to help me through the next week. I have been good this week but feel I am going to have a gain as I am trying to loose 3lbs to reach my 1 stone loss but always find when I am trying to achieve something it never seems to go my way :cry: :)

Yeah that can happen sometimes it seems when i put pressure on myself to lose a certain number my body goes opposite way it like it telling me off and saying "stop trying to force me il do it in time haha" think i need to relax more about it lol! i do normally have a treat but mine was no treat it was a month worth of treats lol!!! xx

:sign0007: well i said i fancy a LITTLE bit of chocolate just nipped the shop and had a big BAR of galaxy chocolate and ate the whole lot :banghead why oh why haha! defo back on track 2mo now DEFO no syns for me now!

:help2:

haha i bet it was worth it at the time tho?? Oh thank you :) Im disgusted at how i used to look...found that pic on a old bebo page! CRINGE! xx

haha i bet it was worth it at the time tho?? Oh thank you :) Im disgusted at how i used to look...found that pic on a old bebo page! CRINGE! xx

It's a great signature though, you can see how amazingly you've done. You look fantastic now, well done x

at the time i was in heaven lol! melted in my mouth haha! your got a really pretty face on both pics i would say hun :) but it amazing how different people look when you lose weight :) bet you near ya goal now because you look tiny on your recent pic :D xxx

Thanks girls :) Well im still a size 12/14....i would ideally like to be a 10/12 but the scales just aint shifting!!!! So then i decided i would just tone up instead by doing the 30 day shred...but i fear it may kill me!!!!! xx

sxykyle said:
Trust me you shouldnt feel jealous the way i am feeling is not good at all lol! i feel so sick! you would of though i stop at the massive kebab lol! oh by way you look amazing on your pics :D xx

You may regret all that food tomorrow as your bowels may object lol! Quite often after following a healthy diet the body objects rather strongly to the fat & will expel it rather violently!!! It does with me anyways lol!

to be honest i went through i plateu for about 2 and half months and was so frustrating my weight did not budge at all for that length of time but i stil stuck to it and then it started coming off again so it could be a plateau hun :D keep at it will soon come off.

You may regret all that food tomorrow as your bowels may object lol! Quite often after following a healthy diet the body objects rather strongly to the fat & will expel it rather violently!!! It does with me anyways lol!

My body is already punishing me :sick0019: lol! better out though than staying in i say hehe :D plenty of water for my 2mo flush it out xx

Back