Not a lot of CD Maintainers...

Quick&Painful

Is CD maintenance worth doing? I've noticed there aren't a lot of maintainers around.... Makes me a little concerned about the maintenance plans....

I'm starting 1000 tomorrow, gonna give it a good bash but since moving boards I've noticed there aren't a lot of maintainers in existence.....

I've noticed there aren't a lot of maintainers around....
Hello i didn't just want to read and go,I am in contact with 2 CD maintainers ZoeD who lost 150 lbs and Dione who lost 51 lbs.. they are both still maintaining there loss, as i am friends with them on facebook.. They have both posted photo's of themselves this year and what i can see they are both maintaining their loss very well. I will say Dione attends weight watchers:). Just wanted to post this message just in case people read this and think that CD maintaince is something to be 'concerned' about..!! (it's not honestly).

Good luck on the 1000 i was dead chuffed to have yogurts and fruit again when i did this plan.:D

ive been thinking this aswel Q&P... was a tad worried about it to be honest!

thanks for that reply shanny, its good to know that there ARE maintainers out there still

ive been thinking this aswel Q&P... was a tad worried about it to be honest!

thanks for that reply shanny, its good to know that there ARE maintainers out there still
I know what you mean would be nice to have people pop back now and then!! do any other you buy the CD magazine?? my first old CDC would give me the old ones for free, super success stories to read and hang on your fridge lol.x

Thanks Shanny. Yeah I suppose they just don't keep posting. Although how about working your way up the plans?

I have no doubt there are maintainers out there, but what method did they use? Did they go up the CD steps, or switch straight to WW or SW....?

I have no doubt that I can/will maintain, I did for two years, if only I lost it all in the first place! But I was just hoping for tips/advice to keep me motivated as I've never actually worked my way up the steps....

Back