not a princess..... YET!

I had superspeed soup in the chilli lol :-( I can't do it jodie x

Heyyyy! Well today has been pretty good food wise! I've actually been made to eat and feel petty happy lol,

B - banana and cup of tea
S - sweets ooops!
L - tuna pasta with mayo 2 th spoons
S - banana, Apple
D - mushy pea curry with mushrooms onions and carrots as well as mushy peas and tomatoes with jacket potatoe and qwark
S - he a and b branflakes!
But I'm wishing I had weetabix so now trying to resist making some!

Jodie had been amazing today, thank you so much! :) you really are a good support and you really do make me more determined. Hopefully this is the start of getting back on track! X x

And aunty Ali and everyone I've spoken to on here for all the amazing support! Xxx

No problem Kimbean, I know your motivation is in there, I just need to nag you to get it out :) I know you can do this woman and so does Milly!

I'll bite my own ear off on Monday if you haven't lost, because today, bar the sweets, you've been 100% on plan.

No more syns tonight though, not sure what the syn value was of the sweets (any idea?) but with the cereal bar (4.5) mayo (2) you don't want to risk going over.

WELL DONE KIM!!

Thank u, I'm going to go bed soon very early start xxx

good morning all :D well eating wise its not started off to bad!
B - banana, grapes, apple and about to tuck in to a yogurt from aldi its the brooklea light strawberry fat free one, unsure on the syns as i believe they are syns but its ok :)

For lunch I've not eaten and dinner nothing and its now 10pm so not done great, I don't really no what to do if I'm honest, been food shopping and craved everything I shouldnt! Im in so much pain as I've got osteo in my foot with has made it crumble at 22, its been cold today and walked alot so its very very painfull! It's swelling up and shooting and throbing. Cooking is the last thing I want to do! Someone help :-( x

Oh yeah! More than my treat :p Ive just had a bread binge :-( Grrr angry now. Milly won't cook I have hence the bread binge, I didn't want to sit down n be in pain again so stood threw it lol I made a. crap meal, pasta in cheese n broccoli sauce n extra cheese ha, n chicken, hmm u did have two oranges n grapes though! X

Yeah plus syns. I had like erm 6 slices? Lol x

Not feeling great today

B- banana pear Apple cuppa
L- I'm thinking crappy soup even though I'm not a major fan could do with a loss this week hopefully! If I have no loss I'm going quit till I'm focused again as I'm not paying to fail. So tempted to go back ww, I can keep track easier with it :-( x

Back