not a princess..... YET!

princesskim

For those who are wondering I have always wanted to be a Disney princess. I thought they was so amazing but growing up looking like that princess would never work. I had always been overweight from the age of 11. At my highest weight when I was 20 I weighed 20st at just 5ft 5. I realised it needed to spoke and began diet pills which have recently been took of the market. They worked wonders and I was loosing a stone a month! I loved it and felt great. After 5 months I gave it as the tablets caused me serious depression then putting on 2 stone. After half recovering I started ww and lost 2 stone. Then left put on a stone and joined sw. I love it and it really is the best diet I have been on. I would recommend it to anyone! I never thought eating so much and loosing weight was possible! I currently have lost 6 pound and its WI tomorrow and I'm hoping for my 1/2 st award!! So nervous but really hope I've managed to loose this week its not been a perfect week for me. Especially after eating roast potatoes cooked in goose fat earlier! Not a good move. But I did resist dessert of chocolate pudding, Christmas pudding (my mums very excited) or Apple crumble! Very difficult! Fingers crossed for tomorrow! (wrote this Sunday night copying it over from weight loss diary forum)

Good news for when I had weigh in!! 2.5lb off! Andddd my half stone award!! Yay! Had my treat night having egg mayo on baguete, 2 chocolate doughnuts, and cheese balls hmmm was Yummy, today I've had McDonald's :-(

Thank you :) need to stop celebrating now though lol x

I hope so, will start tomorrow :) well try! Roll on Thursday and shopping time! had spag bol earlier, was niceeee left some though was just to full, I've had so many of these peach things we brought earlier! X.

Well not a good day at all...! All I've eaten today is a gregs sausage roll hmmmm.... not good, I am planning on making something because I'm hungry now and fancy some sw chips, just don't want to cook cuz I don't feel very well :-( any one no the syns for my sausage roll...? X

I'm not sure of the syns for the sausage roll but don't let this dishearten you, just get back on it and be good and plan for a good day tomorrow. :) x

Not looking forward to WI later! Not feeling very positive about the results one bit!

HELP! 2.5lb ON!! I knew it would happen but little gutted as I was as sensible as possible during the hiccups of having McDonald's and sausage roll and even though is not followed proper last week I had it in my mind but failed :-( my only gain since starting which is ok, need to loose that next week defo I'm think soup all week! Mushy pea curry and all that stuff! :-( I have lost motivation a little Xx

HELP! 2.5lb ON!! I knew it would happen but little gutted as I was as sensible as possible during the hiccups of having McDonald's and sausage roll and even though is not followed proper last week I had it in my mind but failed :-( my only gain since starting which is ok, need to loose that next week defo I'm think soup all week! Mushy pea curry and all that stuff! :-( I have lost motivation a little Xx

Hia hun - I know you're a friend of Jodie and I've just found your diary :)

Do you want me to subscribe so I can nag you too? Lol x

Climb back on the wagon and that 2.5lbs will come off again in no time ... you CAN do this! Just look at the past few weeks for proof!

Come on kidder!

Yes please I need a nagger! Lol I've actually only put on 1.5lb lol! Me n jodie have decided as I pretty much live at hers one brought food here so I can eat instead of waiting till 10ish x

Crikey I'm going to have my hands full if I'm going to be chief nagger to the pair of you! ;)

You can do this girls ... you got a good head-start by having each other! You just need to be strong and look out for your SW buddy x

We do help each other a lot but we have had a busy week between us. I've spent a lot of time at my mums who has gone from a size 18 to 14 with ww! But now she's being a little naughty so she's not helped at all this week with a family dinner on Sunday. My nan ended up bringing apple pies and cakes and I was like wow! I had chocolate cake 2 hours before WI! I did deserve this game ha, so going to focus next week!! X

I can't show no love cuz I'm on my app and can't see any pictures lol xxx

Bad day today :-( very bad actually, im dreading jodie seeing this lol today as follows, one quarter of jam on toast, one very small slither of cake, nearly a whole packet of caramel digestives and quavers :-( chilli with superspeed soup as well as chilli mix 4 syns for whole packet split between 2 and sw chips... what am I doing!...?

Back