Not an official weigh in but

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Jelly belly, 26 August 2006 Social URL.

1. Jelly belly

Jelly belly Member

Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I only get weighed every 2 weeks by my CDC. I got weighed last saturday and have got on my scales to day and have lost 11lb. I can't believe it

The jeans that I've got on today are too big on my waist, hips and thighs and are actually being held up by a belt

Not going to weigh myself again until my official weigh in next saturday.

Was aiming for a stone in the 2 weeks but who knows

Yippeeeee

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Geri

Geri Gold Member

wow well done to you, just a few more pounds and you'll be in the next stone down :p

well done you :D

4. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Wow, what an incentive to keep going - nice one honey :D

5. louisa26

louisa26 Full Member

well done great feeling isnt it!!

6. Jelly belly

Jelly belly Member

Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It certainly is. My sister kept trying to get me to go for a drink last night and telling me I was boring but i am so glad i didn't go now

7. squashedfroggy

squashedfroggy I love choccy

that takes motivation to say no to a drink, lol! brilliant weight loss, keep up the good work!!!

8. Ajax

Ajax Finally...Life begins

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done!!

I have been out a few times, and drunk sparkling water, and taken my flavourings with me, after getting a battering as to why I am not drinking, As I always used to get bladdered, and actually enjoy watching everyone else getting drunk and stupid!

Well done, fab loss!

9. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Educational isn't it?! And no hangover the next morning :cool:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.