Not another yo-yo diet...

Day 16

Weight at start:15st
Weight yesterday: 14st 2.8lbs
Weight Today: 14st 2.6lbs
loss so far 11.4

Hi Kimmy, I don't feel so different, a bit lighter maybe but I'm so glad that dislike of myself from being overweight and not being able to shift the weight has gone, whereas now I feel optimistic that I will lose the weight.

yo-yo-dieter said:
Day 16

Weight at start:15st
Weight yesterday: 14st 2.8lbs
Weight Today: 14st 2.6lbs
loss so far 11.4

Hi Kimmy, I don't feel so different, a bit lighter maybe but I'm so glad that dislike of myself from being overweight and not being able to shift the weight has gone, whereas now I feel optimistic that I will lose the weight.

I know what you mean. I Cant see it myself yet but its good to see the scales go down xx

Start Weight - 15.11 (BMI 34.6)
Week 1 - 15.2 (33.2)
Week 2 - 15.0 (32.8)
Total Loss - 11lb

Hi Kimmy

I haven't updated my diary for a while. Well, I went on holiday the morning of 15th August and I had achieved my first goal of getting to below 14st (just) by being 13st 13.8lbs.

I had been thinking of sticking to the plan whilst on holiday but that proved impossible. I therefore had an evening meal 6 nights out of 7, breakfast 2 days out of 7 and lunch 2 days out of 7. I mainly stuck to drinking plain water (apart from a few when I knew I was already out of ketosis, and I couldn't bear any more plain water).

When I came back, I weighed the next morning and had gained 4.8lbs.

Got straight back on plan and by 2 days later (yesterday - Saturday) that gain had gone, and this morning so had another 2lbs.

So, weight today was 13st 12.4lbs.

Thanks for asking x

Sorry iv just seen ya post. You have done so well and thats a brilliant gain and even better you have lost it and more! I love reading your losses cos Im not far behind you and i cnt wait to be in the 13s. Well done and good luck for your next weigh in xx

Start Weight - 15.11 (BMI 34.6)
Week 5 WI - 14.05 (31.47)
Total Loss - 1st 6lb

Another pound gone, down to 13st 11.6lbs (16.4lbs off in total now, which is 4 weeks not including my holiday, 5 weeks if you do).

I'm running low on Exante so have had to swap over to Slim & Save but I've been 'picking' at food quite a lot so I'm hoping having nice bars and a 'meal' with veg might persuade me to stay 100% (although saying that I have had a cookie and a slice of ham today) *bangs head on desk*. Really need to get my head into gear and stop cheating.

Bizarrely some size 16 (Peacocks) trousers I wore for work today are now way too baggy everywhere but a smaller size wont fit around my waist.

Week 8

I've been cheating a bit hence the slow losses over the last 2 weeks but at least they have been losses. I'm now down to 13st 6.2lbs which is 21.6lbs lost altogether. I've been thinking about giving it up over the last few days because I'm so comfortable in my own skin right now plus I have spent quite a bit of money on new clothes (I can fit comfortable now into Tesco size 14 tops and bottoms but to be fair they do generous sizes). I went and bought 2 pairs of size 14 black work trousers from New Look and Primark and I can't even fasten them up. I think once I can get comfortably into those I will be taking a break and seeing how I feel and if I can maintain that weight. If I do maintain it successfully then I might think about starting again and trying to lose some more.

Back