Not been able to check in!

Marti

Let's attack this fat!
Hi Girls,

Haven't been able to check in this week as have not been well :cry:. Just signed in to minimins to see 4,480 posts since I was last here!

Can't possible read all the posts but well done to everyone who's lost weight this week!

Went to WI this morning (couldn't make it last nite) & I gained 1.5lbs - totally expected and am not bothered at all!

Have been wearing pedometer all day today and am getting back to tracking - eaten 9 points of my 22 day allowance and done 10,488 steps (2 bonus points!)

Really trying for a good 3 - 4lb loss this week :D

Hi Marti

Sorry to hear that you've been ill, hope you are feeling better now.

Don't worry about the weight gain, I'm sure you'll have that off in and more in no time :)

I've just noticed that you're in North Wales, I'm in West Wales, on the coast!

Well done on all the steps today. Keep up the good work

xx

Update on my steps - 13,598! Almost 6 miles & that's just from walking to nursery, mowing lawn & housework! :D

Well done on the bonus points they will really help towards your loss this week. I made an effort to walk a lot more last week and I lost 2 1/2lb loss which I was really pleased about. Hope you feel better now.

XX

Hope your feeling better now huni xx

Back in the swing of things!

Hi Everyone,

Have been an angel these last 2 days - am determined to loose at least 3lbs this week.

On Wednesday I used 21 of my 22 points - and earned 4 bonus points for walking almost 6 miles!

Thursday - I was 23.5 but had 1 point from Weds & earned another 2 points walking & did 1 hour of Pilates (I think thats 3 points)

Am feeling very positive about this weekend AM NOT GOING TO SPOIL THIS WEEK!

Have got my 2 nephews staying 2nite (there 3 & 5) Plus my 2 year old to look after so will hopefully be too busy to think about in between meal snacking!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend, keep fingers crossed for some sun xxx

Back