not been on for a while

peanuts

evening everyone havnt been on for a while still following the plan but struggling have stayed the same weight now for a couple of months and it is getting so disheartening :cry:seemed to have got to a stale mate and dont now what to do im usally under my calorie by about 200 i know i should eat up to it but im not always hungrey i do exercise not sweat your buns of exercising but i cycle every weekend do sit ups and touchy toes and use my dumbells each evening but still can even shift diddly squat, does anyone have any advice to give to me however harsh i really could do with some advice please :)

Welcome back Peanuts. Perhaps you need to shake up your routine? Your body may be used to it now. Plus you could try some fat burners like thermobol or curvelle to help burn extra calories and increase your losses? Try some green tea as well as that's supposed to help. i'm just starting to drink it this week so fingers crossed. Let us know how you get on.

re-look at your portion sizes they may have crept back up very easy to do, maybe change your routine a bit so your body gets a shock

Back