not eating

1982shelly82

hi everyone, had a really busy day today, just got in and havent had anything to eat yet. doing the 7 day diet on sw website and didnt fancy the breakfast its minging so would i be able to swap the things i dont like for something else? gonna try and eat some pineapple bits and some cooked ham but just havent felt hungry all day. i know i must have something to eat soon as il only binge tonight. how many syns is a square of dark chocolate?:(

Hey Hun. Sorry to read that you are struggling at the moment with the plan. Have you had a look at the diary/food pages? I keep a diary on there myself that might give you some ideas.
Dont feel that you have to force yourself to eat something that you dont like...I dont think even I would stick to a plan if that was the case!
Hope this helps you.

Kerry-Ann
xx

it is sometimes difficult to do when you've had a long day, but the results are so worth it - just keep as focused as possible! You can substitute things, like kerry -ann said, go on the recipe pages and see what takes your fancy there!
Good luck!!! :)

Back