not enjoying my 810 week off SS

kerryberry

Silver Member
I am struggling as the food is so bland and i am struggling to eat my packs aswell as my meal in the eve. I can't believe i am looking forward to SSing again lol I am loving the change in my body shape and I start my new job tomorrow which means money coming in and I will be able to go shopping again woohoo. I am hoping to get to goal by xmas and if i have to SS another 12 weeks to get there so be it!!!

I must admit I didn't really enjoy my 810 week either. I found it very hard as I don't like vegetables-and I can't say I was keen on the yoghurt either! I've got another 810 week coming up again soon, in 3 weeks, after that I'll go back to SS until I reach 10 stone and 810 again for the last 7lb until I get to goal before I move up the plans and maintain. Can't say I'm looking forward to it though-it's a necessary evil!:D

And like SS its not forever I am hoping the next time i do 810 its because i am moving up the steps to maintain

That's what I had planned to do originally, but some of my losses have been quite slow. I tend to lose on average about 11/12lbs in a month, so I want to SS for as long as possible. It doesn't really bother me, I've been doing it for so long now, it's second nature!

i think its easier as you don't have to think about it you just open the packet and make it lol well it will take as long as it takes i suppose

maybe its what i am eating feel free to inspire me with food ideas

I liked quorn dry fried with mushrooms, courgettes and pak choi. Add cayenne pepper, black pepper and garam masala. I don't like milk so I had 0% fat yougurt. I added it to the stir fry and it made a kind of curry. Just make sure you don't over heat the yougurt too much. The other thing i liked was tuna mixed with the yougurt, with cucumber and lettuce, with a drizzle of balsamic! Lovely! x x

tonight i had chicken with mushrooms, broccoli, splash of lemon juice and mexican spices and that was lovely but tomorrow is my last 810 meal then back on good old SS

Back