Extra Easy Not enough?!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by yummymummy1985, 15 January 2011 Social URL.

1. yummymummy1985

yummymummy1985 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi all this is my second week on sw and I think I'm doing well, I lost 5.5 lb in my first week so brill!
    The thing is my food diarys look strange! On ee I'm meant to eat 1/3 of superfree and 2/3 of free food as well as my he but my superfree is ALOT more then my 2/3. Could this be a problem? I'm eating loads but my breckie, lunch an dinner + snacks r all full of salad, veg and fruit! Is this ok or an I doing it wrong?
    Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. AnnaR

AnnaR Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.5lb(10.85%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm in my 2nd week too, but I would think that was good, my leader always says the superfree really helps speed up the loss. Good luck, i'm loving it too, but i think i should be more like you and fill up on superfree more

4. AnnaR

AnnaR Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.5lb(10.85%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oooh congrats on baby! Just noticed, I had my 2nd baby 3 months ago!!

5. ronniejacobs

ronniejacobs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    it should not be a problem that you are fillin up on super free it will only aid to your losses honey

6. RegField

RegField Silver Member

As long as you are getting adequate amounts of protein and carbohydrate, then you can eat as many vegetables as you like.

If you were just eating fruit and vegetables, to the exclusion of other things, then that wouldn't be good - it is all a question of balance.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.