Not even 2 weeks in & already down a STONE!!

soshbfly

Silver Member
I am so super-excited this morning. Can't believe it but I'll only be on Dukan for 2 weeks tomorrow, but I've already lost a stone!! I haven't been this weight as an adult except for like a day...

I'm very happy as I'm not even finding sticking to the diet that difficult. The things I thought I couldn't live without are hardly even thought of these days!

Had to buy new workout trousers yesterday (not because of size, but wear & tear) and tried on 16's and Larges and all fit (and were purchased ;)!)

Think I'll have a bit of extra umph & wiggle at Zumba today! What a great feeling :D!

PS - my theory on why the weight is shifting is that I haven't really dieted in 11 years, so according to Dukan, my body has not adjusted to using smaller/varying energy stores (i.e., no yoyo dieting.)

Congratulations! Nothing beats the feeling of seeing those losses on the scales. If you can lose the weight successfully without having dieted before then you will have cracked it once and for all and not have all the issues lots of the rest of us here have. I don't know a lot about Dukan but do make the galettes as I just like them!

Well done im on my third week and just passed the stone marker ive been a serial dieter so think the weight coming off will be bit harder for me but slow and steady wins the race I tell myself x

Well done im on my third week and just passed the stone marker ive been a serial dieter so think the weight coming off will be bit harder for me but slow and steady wins the race I tell myself x

Congrats on your loss as well! Great feeling :) I've never been a quick loser, but I guess the break in dieting all these years actually did me some good. Maybe I'll try and lose a few more right before my 50th birthday as well (turning 40 this year) and by the time I'm 70 I should be around 9 stone!! :rolleyes:

well done both, what a motivating result! You should both feel very proud, and hopefully super motivated to carry on and see the diet through to goal and consolidation.

Back