Not feeling confident...anyone give me a boost?

IrishMum

A little of everything!
I've been REALLY good this week (for anyone that knows me they'll know what I mean!). I have been drinking at least 7pints of 'pure' water, and swapped my tea to decaff (averaging 6-7 3/4 pint mugs a day). I've been without my flapjacks this week as my pharmacy's order didn't come in, so its just been shakes/soups. It's my 'bloat' week (week before totm!) and I feel so heavy....

I'm weighing 1lb heavier than last week's WI (not a big deal, but not helping my mood! LOL!) but I KNOW I should lose this week...but what if I don't? My 'toilet' issues are here again so it's time for my weekly dose of ducolax, nothing so far so another two tonight..maybe that'll help?

I'm 'only' losing 2lbs a week as it is so I'm a lot slower than some of you, but I was okay with that. But if I don't lose this week I'll feel so down? I know its a case of wait & see...but it's not easy?!:wave_cry:

hey... you have done so well so far and it seems you have a lot against you this week!! if youve been sticking to it 100% in sure youll do fine and if not and sure your weight loss will be even better next week:)

keep ur chin up and think about all the weight you have already lost!!

KEEP SMILING :) XX

Thanks Cheekychick, I just need a kick up the you-know-what and be patient I guess?
I did try on a size 14 skirt last night that I bought years ago (labels still attached! But loved it too much to throw it out! LOL!) and it FITTED- with NO muffin top!! WHo-hoo!! I just need to get out some other clothes that I want to get back into. Plus I have afamily wedding in a month that I'd love to be another stone lighter for, so I really need to get my ass in gear?

Hi Irishmum,
I look at your 17 lb weight loss and see what a fantastic way you have come already.:happy096:
I am on day three and already trying to visualise what 17 lb less would feel like. I can't wait. I woke this morning to discover TOTM, I don't know if it's a real period or due to the diet as I don't watch my dates. The chemist had said that at that time we women tend to increase fluid retention even on this diet, so that will also show on the scales. Look at how far you have come and then visualise how it will be at next weeks weigh in when you will be surprised by how well you did. Best of luck.
Doirin

Thanks Cheekychick, I just need a kick up the you-know-what and be patient I guess?
I did try on a size 14 skirt last night that I bought years ago (labels still attached! But loved it too much to throw it out! LOL!) and it FITTED- with NO muffin top!! WHo-hoo!! I just need to get out some other clothes that I want to get back into. Plus I have afamily wedding in a month that I'd love to be another stone lighter for, so I really need to get my ass in gear?

well it pretty much sounds like youve got ur arse into gear, you just need to ride out the bad times and wait to reap the rewards!!

YOU CAN DO IT!! xx

I'm sure we will all have weeks with gutting results, but you are on the right path and it will get better.
You are doing brilliantly with you total weight loss, I would love to get into a size 14. If you do get a gutting result just work towards next week. You can it.

Thanks ladies!! I guess I need to appreciate how far I've come, and realise that I CAN do it? It's sometimes a little disheartening to read of everyones big weekly losses, but I know I only have myself to blame?
I love this forum for the reassurance & encouragement I get- I'd have quit long before now if it wasn't for it!
My Hubby asked me the other night when I could start eating again. He wants to go out with some friends for a meal. We hadn't been out since I started, and was a bit disappointed when I said 'When I lose another 2-odd stone'! LOL! He thinks I'm fine the size I am, but knows I'd be happier a bit lighter. Wee pet...

Oh Irishmum thats the thing I hate about this diet, its so unsociable. People are asking us out all the time and having to say no is awfull. I think some people take it as a personal insult that we say no to all you can eat chinese style buffets and the local indian. lol.

We'll soon be there and having a ball aain for the summer, just hopfully with a little more self control than in the past. x x

Jo x x x

mini goals
first stone gone. done :D
to drop a dress size. done :D
to lose 2 stone. almost there lol :sigh:
to lose 3 stone.
to try not to fall off the wagon again untill goal

wk 1 -7.5lb :p:D
wk 2 -6.5lb 1 stone gone :D
wk 3 -1.5lb :sigh: (TOTM)
wk 4 -6lb :eek:
wk 5 + 7lb :copon::break_diet:
wk 6 - 11.5lb :D:D:D

<A href="http://www.tickerfactory.com/weight-loss/w7tnfJg/" target=_blank>

ok, ye are all doing so well that im going to the chemist tomorrow to get some have being trying cc but i just cant get motivated done lipo before and it worked tryed it a while after and couldnt stick to it but reading the threads im going to give it one more attempt, sorry for butting in on ye:wave_cry:

Oh Irishmum thats the thing I hate about this diet, its so unsociable. People are asking us out all the time and having to say no is awfull.
I know!! And no-one apart from my hubby & my mum knows I'm on it! I have my hubby's granny's 90th birthday party on sunday (mass & party after with bouncy castles, caterers etc) which I'm dreading- I'll just have to occupy myself minding the kids! LOL! The only 'bonus' is it starts at 5pm, so I can use the kids as an excuse to leave early....is that awful??...:p

Unhappychappy- butt away, the more the merrier! If these ladies (and the odd gentleman!) can keep me on track, then they can keep anyone on track!
I was cc-ing for over a year- under a dietitians guidance- weighing & logging every morsel that went into my mouth- with NO results. The dietitian was baffled- and couldn't recommend any changes I could make to my diet (eating the 'right' amount of the 'right' types of food) so LT really is the last hope for me?...thats why I need to FOCUS!!!

i really must change me name i think the chappy part makes me a man!!! but i couldn think of any i must figure out how to change it, this is my last hope to i hope they give it to me

Hi unhappychappette!!! Maybe you can put your name on your signature, if you are brave enough! LOL. Welcome, anyway.

Irishmum, you have done brilliantly well to lose 17lbs and get into that size 14 skirt....that must have been a boost for you surely?

Thanks Sharon- it was! It made me realise what I CAN do if I put my mind to it? I'm just afraid my efforts this week won't pay off I guess?:copon:

HI Irish mum from another Irish mum. For me the thing about Lipotrim is there is nothing you can do about your weight loss if you are sticking to the letter of the law. It will come off, it is impossible for it not too. So chin up.

I went for three weeks and lost 1lb a week, that was tough but on the 4th week, I decided to get in a bit of walking and I lost 4 the following week.

You're doing great and if you can hand on your heart say that not a morsel has passed your mouth, you will continue to lose and lose and lose.

Re the party just tell everyone you are not feeling great so will pass on the food. Nibble on a flapjack and make it last.

Best of luck

M

another thing..maybe you could pray for a bit of divine intervention at Mass.........it might be just the thing ;)

another thing..maybe you could pray for a bit of divine intervention at Mass.........it might be just the thing ;)
I might have to do that- I'm 3lbs UP on my scales this morning?!?! :confused::confused::confused:
Please God it's fluid?? It CAN'T be 'real' weight?:wave_cry::cry::wave_cry:

Get off and stay off those scales until your official weigh in :mad: do you hear me shouting at you from down South:copon:?

m

Lesson learned everyone- I'm 3lbs DOWN this week!!!:scale:
:thankyou: :party0049::party0049::party0049:

Lol!!

Hide your scales right now MRS!! or ill drive down to armagh and take them off you!!! lol

Back