Not feeling great on cd

Fitandforty2011

hi everyone,
I have been on SS+ for two weeks and have lost about 10lbs. I am happy on the plan and want to stay on it, but, I am excessively tired and have had a headache for three days. I am drinking 3 - 4 litres of water a day. I have never had this energy and sense of wellbeing that we associate with ketosis.

I go to weigh in this morning but am frightened my counsellor will stop me doing Cambridge if I tell her the truth.

I can't wake in the morning and long for bed all day. What's going on?:sigh:

I was the same, really tired all the time, no energy... And that was all the way until step 2 (so few months). Hope you get through it though, and seeing the pounds dropping is worth it :)

I was like this the whole time on Cambridge, for me the ketosis high never came!! Hope you overcome it xx

You do need to tell your CDC as she is best placed to help you. I am in Week 2 and am doing ok but have noticed I'm a bit lethargic sometimes but to be honest am putting that down to the fact that I used to drink loads of coffee throughout the day. I get some coffee in as I add it to my Cappuchino Shake in the morning lol
I have also found that I am going to bed a lot earlier which is probably combating some of the tiredness that I may otherwise feel.
Hope you start to feel better soon and WELL DONE on your weighloss so far :)

Thankyou everyone. I spoke to CDC she didn't have any tips but was very supportive as usual. So I will keep going. Caffeine may be a factor as I too am an addict and have only been having 2 cups a day whilst on cd. Will soldier on. Thanks again x

Oooh... do you know what? I've been extremely tired lately, and it never occurred to me that it was the diet! I just thought I was a bit under the weather, but I have just been so exhausted. Been doing it for 2 weeks today, and only yesterday and today have I woken up & been awake (if you know what I mean!).

x

I certainly do know what you mean. This is pretty awful. Don't know if it def cd that's doing it but I slept 10 hours last night and can't keep my eyes open now. Desperate to sleep. Last time I felt this exhausted was early weeks of pregnancy!..and, no..I'm not..lol.

If this doesn't pass you can always step up to 810 or even 1000 plan. You'll still get good losses.

Back