Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Not feeling great on cd

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Fitandforty2011, 30 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Fitandforty2011

Fitandforty2011 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.7lb(0.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    hi everyone,
    I have been on SS+ for two weeks and have lost about 10lbs. I am happy on the plan and want to stay on it, but, I am excessively tired and have had a headache for three days. I am drinking 3 - 4 litres of water a day. I have never had this energy and sense of wellbeing that we associate with ketosis.

I go to weigh in this morning but am frightened my counsellor will stop me doing Cambridge if I tell her the truth.

I can't wake in the morning and long for bed all day. What's going on?:sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mamaye

Mamaye Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    I was the same, really tired all the time, no energy... And that was all the way until step 2 (so few months). Hope you get through it though, and seeing the pounds dropping is worth it :)

4. Illa

Illa Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.18%)
    Diet:
    Mostly raw vegan
    I would say it fluctuates, I seemed to be very tired during week 2 and 3 and then it passed. But sometimes it just seems to come back. It's a way of adjusting to the diet for your body, I don't think you CDC will make you stop if you tell her about it.

5. lil_legs

lil_legs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.5lb(0.91%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i would tell her, she may have some hits and tips for you :) Hope you feel better soon x

6. Emma1904

Emma1904 Working on it

Start Weight:
    18st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I was like this the whole time on Cambridge, for me the ketosis high never came!! Hope you overcome it xx

7. fatandfedupmum

fatandfedupmum Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st10.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You do need to tell your CDC as she is best placed to help you. I am in Week 2 and am doing ok but have noticed I'm a bit lethargic sometimes but to be honest am putting that down to the fact that I used to drink loads of coffee throughout the day. I get some coffee in as I add it to my Cappuchino Shake in the morning lol
    I have also found that I am going to bed a lot earlier which is probably combating some of the tiredness that I may otherwise feel.
    Hope you start to feel better soon and WELL DONE on your weighloss so far :)

8. Fitandforty2011

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.7lb(0.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Thankyou everyone. I spoke to CDC she didn't have any tips but was very supportive as usual. So I will keep going. Caffeine may be a factor as I too am an addict and have only been having 2 cups a day whilst on cd. Will soldier on. Thanks again x

9. LinzMA

LinzMA Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(10.04%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Oooh... do you know what? I've been extremely tired lately, and it never occurred to me that it was the diet! I just thought I was a bit under the weather, but I have just been so exhausted. Been doing it for 2 weeks today, and only yesterday and today have I woken up & been awake (if you know what I mean!).

x

10. Fitandforty2011

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.7lb(0.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I certainly do know what you mean. This is pretty awful. Don't know if it def cd that's doing it but I slept 10 hours last night and can't keep my eyes open now. Desperate to sleep. Last time I felt this exhausted was early weeks of pregnancy!..and, no..I'm not..lol.

11. MandyMc

MandyMc Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(13.76%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge 810
    If this doesn't pass you can always step up to 810 or even 1000 plan. You'll still get good losses.

12. Fitandforty2011

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.7lb(0.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Thanks Mandy, will consider this if I do not improve.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.