Not feeling great on cd

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Fitandforty2011, 30 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Fitandforty2011

Fitandforty2011 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.7lb(0.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    hi everyone,
    I have been on SS+ for two weeks and have lost about 10lbs. I am happy on the plan and want to stay on it, but, I am excessively tired and have had a headache for three days. I am drinking 3 - 4 litres of water a day. I have never had this energy and sense of wellbeing that we associate with ketosis.

I go to weigh in this morning but am frightened my counsellor will stop me doing Cambridge if I tell her the truth.

I can't wake in the morning and long for bed all day. What's going on?:sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mamaye

Mamaye Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    I was the same, really tired all the time, no energy... And that was all the way until step 2 (so few months). Hope you get through it though, and seeing the pounds dropping is worth it :)

4. Illa

Illa Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.18%)
    Diet:
    Mostly raw vegan
    I would say it fluctuates, I seemed to be very tired during week 2 and 3 and then it passed. But sometimes it just seems to come back. It's a way of adjusting to the diet for your body, I don't think you CDC will make you stop if you tell her about it.

5. lil_legs

lil_legs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.5lb(0.91%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i would tell her, she may have some hits and tips for you :) Hope you feel better soon x

6. Emma1904

Emma1904 Working on it

Start Weight:
    18st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I was like this the whole time on Cambridge, for me the ketosis high never came!! Hope you overcome it xx

7. fatandfedupmum

fatandfedupmum Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st10.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You do need to tell your CDC as she is best placed to help you. I am in Week 2 and am doing ok but have noticed I'm a bit lethargic sometimes but to be honest am putting that down to the fact that I used to drink loads of coffee throughout the day. I get some coffee in as I add it to my Cappuchino Shake in the morning lol
    I have also found that I am going to bed a lot earlier which is probably combating some of the tiredness that I may otherwise feel.
    Hope you start to feel better soon and WELL DONE on your weighloss so far :)

8. Fitandforty2011

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.7lb(0.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Thankyou everyone. I spoke to CDC she didn't have any tips but was very supportive as usual. So I will keep going. Caffeine may be a factor as I too am an addict and have only been having 2 cups a day whilst on cd. Will soldier on. Thanks again x

9. LinzMA

LinzMA Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(10.04%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Oooh... do you know what? I've been extremely tired lately, and it never occurred to me that it was the diet! I just thought I was a bit under the weather, but I have just been so exhausted. Been doing it for 2 weeks today, and only yesterday and today have I woken up & been awake (if you know what I mean!).

x

10. Fitandforty2011

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.7lb(0.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I certainly do know what you mean. This is pretty awful. Don't know if it def cd that's doing it but I slept 10 hours last night and can't keep my eyes open now. Desperate to sleep. Last time I felt this exhausted was early weeks of pregnancy!..and, no..I'm not..lol.

11. MandyMc

MandyMc Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(13.76%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge 810
    If this doesn't pass you can always step up to 810 or even 1000 plan. You'll still get good losses.

12. Fitandforty2011

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.7lb(0.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Thanks Mandy, will consider this if I do not improve.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.