• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Not feeling great on cd

S: 16st10lb C: 16st8.3lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 37.5 Loss: 0st1.7lb(0.73%)
hi everyone,
I have been on SS+ for two weeks and have lost about 10lbs. I am happy on the plan and want to stay on it, but, I am excessively tired and have had a headache for three days. I am drinking 3 - 4 litres of water a day. I have never had this energy and sense of wellbeing that we associate with ketosis.

I go to weigh in this morning but am frightened my counsellor will stop me doing Cambridge if I tell her the truth.

I can't wake in the morning and long for bed all day. What's going on?:sigh:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mamaye

I was the same, really tired all the time, no energy... And that was all the way until step 2 (so few months). Hope you get through it though, and seeing the pounds dropping is worth it :)

Illa

Silver Member
S: 47.2kg C: 43.2kg G: 24.5kg BMI: 16.5 Loss: 3.9kg(8.37%)
I would say it fluctuates, I seemed to be very tired during week 2 and 3 and then it passed. But sometimes it just seems to come back. It's a way of adjusting to the diet for your body, I don't think you CDC will make you stop if you tell her about it.

Emma1904

Working on it
S: 18st6.0lb C: 18st6.0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 48.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I was like this the whole time on Cambridge, for me the ketosis high never came!! Hope you overcome it xx

S: 21st10.0lb C: 21st10.0lb G: 12st13lb BMI: 49.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
You do need to tell your CDC as she is best placed to help you. I am in Week 2 and am doing ok but have noticed I'm a bit lethargic sometimes but to be honest am putting that down to the fact that I used to drink loads of coffee throughout the day. I get some coffee in as I add it to my Cappuchino Shake in the morning lol
I have also found that I am going to bed a lot earlier which is probably combating some of the tiredness that I may otherwise feel.
Hope you start to feel better soon and WELL DONE on your weighloss so far :)

Thankyou everyone. I spoke to CDC she didn't have any tips but was very supportive as usual. So I will keep going. Caffeine may be a factor as I too am an addict and have only been having 2 cups a day whilst on cd. Will soldier on. Thanks again x

LinzMA

S: 17st1lb C: 15st5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 34.7 Loss: 1st10lb(10.04%)
Oooh... do you know what? I've been extremely tired lately, and it never occurred to me that it was the diet! I just thought I was a bit under the weather, but I have just been so exhausted. Been doing it for 2 weeks today, and only yesterday and today have I woken up & been awake (if you know what I mean!).

x

I certainly do know what you mean. This is pretty awful. Don't know if it def cd that's doing it but I slept 10 hours last night and can't keep my eyes open now. Desperate to sleep. Last time I felt this exhausted was early weeks of pregnancy!..and, no..I'm not..lol.

MandyMc

S: 13st7lb C: 11st9lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 26.3 Loss: 1st12lb(13.76%)
If this doesn't pass you can always step up to 810 or even 1000 plan. You'll still get good losses.

Thanks Mandy, will consider this if I do not improve.