Not getting results I want with SS+... yet

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by paul1978, 13 March 2008 Social URL.

1. paul1978

paul1978 DO NOT QUIT !

I started SS+ (3 CD's and a 200cal meal each day) on Monday (only 3 days ago) but at the moment I am unimpressed with results so far. So far I have actually gained 1 pound. (I have been weighing the food and getting the correct amounts) Ive also been having a little bit (not even half a pint) of Coke Zero (just for a change.) Thing is, Ive still got 2 or 3 stone to lose until June so I havent really got time to waste the weeks only losing 1 or 2 lbs let alone gaining like this week. However, as its the first week Ive eaten proper food in 5/6 weeks, this could be my body re-adjusting to having proper food again .. I dont know. Do you think next week I should have a bigger loss as my body should then be used to having the food ?

Oh crumbs! Just realised Ive only got 7 weeks until June so basically Ive gotta lose 2 or 3 stone in 7 weeks. Yikes !
    Last edited: 13 March 2008
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. eatlessweighless

eatlessweighless Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi there

I have the same losses on SS+ as I did before, approximately 3lb per week give or take. My weight fluctuates on the scales mid week so I would say its a safe bet that you will actually have lost come 'official' weigh in day.

3 stone in 7 weeks seems like an awful lot in a short space of time to me, but good luck with it all.

Theresa x
  4. chelle1975

chelle1975 Full Member

Hi paul, think you have miss counted the weeks, you have 10 full weeks from sunday untill 1st june, had me worried there thought i had 6 weeks til hols, but its 9, thankfully phew.
  5. paul1978

paul1978 DO NOT QUIT !

Just re-read my first post above and it made me panic. :eek: May be time to put in a bit of exercise to help speed up the losses (not too much, mind you!)
  6. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    paul i also want to lose about 3 stone by june too!! i am stopping my meal and just soul sourcing, except for sunday i will treat myself to chicken breast...

good luck with it...
  7. Caress

Caress Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I can say that it's perfectly possible, I've lost 4st in 10 weeks. Good luck to you
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.