Not getting results I want with SS+... yet

paul1978

DO NOT QUIT !
Hi

I started SS+ (3 CD's and a 200cal meal each day) on Monday (only 3 days ago) but at the moment I am unimpressed with results so far. So far I have actually gained 1 pound. (I have been weighing the food and getting the correct amounts) Ive also been having a little bit (not even half a pint) of Coke Zero (just for a change.) Thing is, Ive still got 2 or 3 stone to lose until June so I havent really got time to waste the weeks only losing 1 or 2 lbs let alone gaining like this week. However, as its the first week Ive eaten proper food in 5/6 weeks, this could be my body re-adjusting to having proper food again .. I dont know. Do you think next week I should have a bigger loss as my body should then be used to having the food ?

Oh crumbs! Just realised Ive only got 7 weeks until June so basically Ive gotta lose 2 or 3 stone in 7 weeks. Yikes !

Last edited:
Hi there

I have the same losses on SS+ as I did before, approximately 3lb per week give or take. My weight fluctuates on the scales mid week so I would say its a safe bet that you will actually have lost come 'official' weigh in day.

3 stone in 7 weeks seems like an awful lot in a short space of time to me, but good luck with it all.

Theresa x

paul i also want to lose about 3 stone by june too!! i am stopping my meal and just soul sourcing, except for sunday i will treat myself to chicken breast...

good luck with it...

Back