Not gloated for awhile

markanderl

Silver Member
Good morning all you beautiful people. I hope all is going well, the cheating is kept to minimum and you are all as motivated as I am about losing weight.

Today is day 10 and after 9 full days I have lost 21lbs. The weight loss has slowed down though as on day 7 I had lost 19lbs so am expecting in the region between 6 and 8lbs this week which is still very good.
I measured myself on day 1 and am only going to measure again after a month but can feel my trousers are looser so the inches are falling off.

Anyway, I really want to thank you all as I keep coming on here for inspiration and motivation from all of you and believe me this forum really does help to keep one motivated and inspired, so again thanks to you all.

Gloat away Mark, wonder if you stopped gloating you'd lose some weight of that masssiiveeee head heee heee hee

(hope you take that the right way, it was said in jest It's the way I am and I'm sorry if you're offended)

Get 7 down and you'll have massive two stone two weeks, I'm trying to cram 5 in this week to get two stone in three weeks

Hi Sarah, taken the right way, lol, yeah the losses are big and I am hoping to lose 2st by next Monday.
2st in 3 weeks is also huge so well done you.
Thanks mummy, you are also doing very very well so need to be jealous

Oh my god!!! You make my 6 lbs look like nothing !! Jealous MUCH xx

Brilliant result Mark though I hate the term gloat :(. Love to see how well you're doing but I really dont like the term in this context.

Hi Starlight, I know, but it is not the whole definition.
gloat
intr.v. gloat·ed, gloat·ing, gloats To feel or express great, often malicious, pleasure or self-satisfaction

No problems though.

Well done :)
I hope my hubby manages to lose it as fast as you!
We are only on day 2 though lol

So you lose 21lbs in 9 days and I lose 4lbs in 8 days!! MEH!!!!! ;)

Lil I am sure he will come close, it all depends on how much he has to lose though.
Buxom, 4lbs is not bad considering that you had already lost 20lbs on slimfast.
Thanks everyone.

markanderl said:
Lil I am sure he will come close, it all depends on how much he has to lose though.
Buxom, 4lbs is not bad considering that you had already lost 20lbs on slimfast.
Thanks everyone.

He's 17 st @ 5.8. He needs to be 14 stone in 7 1/2 weeks so we get accepted for IVF funding! Hence why I'm starving him :)

I'm sure he will do fine, we can always rearrange the appointment we've waited this long already!

Back