Not going as well as planned!!

Grace78

Hello everyone!!
I joined SW 10 weeks ago and for the first 7 weeks it was going really well I lost 10.5lbs(I did it 6 years ago and lost 3.5 stone but put it all back on). But the last 3 weeks I have put on (total 3 pounds back on).
My other half popped the big question last weekend and now I want to loose weight for the big day.
Its weekends I find the hardest as OH likes to eat out and I struggle to pick the salad when he has a lovely creamy pasta or oil based sauces.
Anyone else in that position, any words of help would be appreciated. I might start keeping my food diary on here!!

Thanks for reading :)

Hey Grace,
Congrats on the proposal :) I'm getting married in September so I know the pressure to get slim for the big day.
I think the way I see it now is that it is really hard to live 100% on plan, but those weeks when it happens you are likely to get a good loss. Even when a few treats creep in (e.g. weekends), you are still making loads of better choices, and living a healthier life. Someone in our class suggested keeping a diary of all the things you are proud of (e.g. things you didn't eat when you wanted / were tempted) and that has motivated quite a few members to better losses.
Just hang in there. I've lost and put on the same few pounds since February, but by reading the posts on here, and reminding myself that I don't want to go back up to where I started, I seem to have found my mojo again :)
I'm sure you can do it, and the support on here is great. Loads of luck x

Thanks that's a really good idea, as there is LOTS more food that i could have eaten and have resisted. Like ALL the chocolate we have in the cupboard for my OH and daughter. EKKKKKK
Good luck on your weight loss. x

Back