Not going to be fat, flabby and forty

donjon

Well this is my third attempt at S&S but only the second really with any conviction. I see there has been new products added since the last time I did this. I also see that a lot of the oldies have been replaced with loads of newbies in the forum. I am sure I will get to know some of you over the days, weeks and months to come.

A little bit about me:

Forty this year :sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::eek: Really not looking forward to that but it has given me the motivation to lose the lumps and bumps once and for all. So i have 9 1/2 months to get to goal and I want a killer of the rack dress for a normal clothes shop for my birthday out. I have always battled with weight and have never shifted the baby weight from my adorable 3 kids (damn them). I have had major stomach surgeries in the past so I am not going to have the flat iron board tummy, but this is my year to get rid of the 12pk of giant muffins that is my tummy. So far I am on day 3, while I would love to say i have been 100% I would be lying out of my teeth, which perhaps should be wired shut to allow me to be 100% but you know something, even if I am not 100% the things that I am picking on are healthy things and since my weigh in on Monday (had 2 days of cutting out junk on Monday and Tueday before starting on Wed) I am down 6lbs. I am not going to beat myself up over slip ups, this was my down fall the last time and I thought oh well I have cheated I might has well really cheat which resulted in the packs to be shoved to the back of the cupboard only to be pulled out when hubby needed to lose some lbs for his offshore medical.

Have to say loving the new bars. Had macaroni the other night, god it was rank. Going to try making it again with less water. Had the porridge too, going to need to stock up on spices to get me to swallow it but hey ho these packs were meant to be doctored. I liked the latte and caramel shake too. I am going to take each day at a time and try to be 100%, I find it easier when I am at work to be good, its home at night and boredom sets it I could eat a scabby horseburger from Tescos.

I look forward to reading your diaries and posts and see your losses. Good luck girls and guys(if there are any)

Hey donjon!

Good luck with the weight loss! Hope you get on okay this weekend!

Gem x

Well woken up to not the mountain of snow predicted so that is a good sign. Its very cold and icy out. So far this morning had 2 cups of coffee will leave off having my first pack until about 11.30. Did a tesco online shop last night so waiting on that being delivered. Family on a healthy eating kick so the rest of them are following the hairy bikers diet book, thank god the hubby is going to be doing the cooking. Hope everyone else out there has good Saturdays and stays safe out and about. Housework beckons to keep me occupied. This is going to be a 100% day. Feel it in my bones.

Sitting down to a hazlenut shake after making the family turkey meatballs and pasta. Have to say have not missed putting proper food in mouth today. I have had raspberry shake, cottage pie, choc and praline bar and now hazelnut shake. Day 4 100%. Roll on day 5. To keep occupied I sat with girls this afternoon to watch a miley cyrus movie followed by burlesque. Oh those figures of the ladies in the movie. I want one.

Keep going, you're doing great! xx

Welcome to day 6 in the slim and save house. Day 6 has been one of those 100% days that I have craved for when doing this previously. Tried to have porridge again this morning but puke no thanks to that. So ended up not having bar til about 1pm then cottage pie at 5pm. Still have my shakes to drink but will heat those babies up when I get back from being Mums Taxi to the kids.

Day 7 - Feel tired this morning, its the dark mornings, wind blowing a hoolie and dont want to go outside to work this morning. Away to have a toffee shake for brekkie, one more day until weigh in. I am going to be delighted with any loss but hoping for around the 8lbs mark. Going to do just shakes for rest of day then meal pack when I get home tonight. Must drink my water today, slacked on that yesterday. Too bloody cold outside to glug at water. Have a good day ladies.

Week 1 done - 7lbs off, happy with that. Out of the 18's forever and shaved a wee bit off my BMI. Steam rolling my way to week 2. Lets hope its a good 100% one.

Week 1 done - 7lbs off, happy with that. Out of the 18's forever and shaved a wee bit off my BMI. Steam rolling my way to week 2. Lets hope its a good 100% one.

Well done! Great week 1 loss :)

Week 2 Losses - 3lbs. not overally impressed but happy none the less total weight loss down to 12lb woooohoooo. Hopefully this time next week I will have said good bye to the 17's. Finding it easier as the week has went on and def do not feel hungry.

Week 2 Losses - 3lbs. not overally impressed but happy none the less total weight loss down to 12lb woooohoooo. Hopefully this time next week I will have said good bye to the 17's. Finding it easier as the week has went on and def do not feel hungry.

Fab! Well done lovely!

love sarah xxx

Back