Not going to beat myself up about it!!

Leaving_the_fat_suit!!

Changing forever!
Was out on a 'date' today.....not been on a date for years!! (had 2 offers of taking me to the cinema in one night!!).......we went to the cinema and then went for tea.................EECCKKK i thought!! but didnt want to be rude so i ordered a salad, as there was no plain chicken available (weird) i had a roast beef salad, just ate the beef, the lettuce, the cucumber and the cress....left the potato salad, coleslaw, betroot, tomatoes and egg on the plate. Decided im not going to beat myself up about eating the beef, just means im going to have to be really strict with myself and guzzle LOADS of water down over the next few days and hope i havent kicked myself to much out of ketosis!!

you did the right thing ........just get back on your horse xx................. did u have a snog?

Wrong details hun you would think this was a diet site .Let us know the whole story leave nothing out xxxx

I think you made a really sensible compromise. I had some salmon and prawns during the week but managed to keep in ketosis so fingers crossed for you too.

And ditto the requests above for juicey details about your date!!

Blimey - you showed really excellent self control there so DO NOT beat yourself up (let us do it for ya!lol:D)
Seriously - I don't think you would have done yourself too much damage - might not even go out of ketosis with that.
Now - give us the gosssssssssssssss.....................did ya get a snog outta him or not!lol
Tell us NOW!!!!
Tanzx:)

No snog!! going to the theatre next saturday night tho!.................but the other guy who has asked me to the cinema text me again wondering if i want to go!! to paint a picture for you girls ive NO confidence when i comes to men!! i make friends with them and then thats it!! barrier goes up and i run from the thought of a relationship!! was hoping loosing weight would bring confidence tho and then down the line confidence with men.......didnt think the men asking to take me out would happen so soon!! This is soooo difficult!! not used to any of this!!

Well done - for going on dates and still keeping your head in the game - NICE ONE.... I'd quite like to go on a date - I cant find anyone in my house to take me as I dont go out at the mo tho..... Well I s'pose I could go out with the dog - my breaths worse than his & he never complains....

No seriously - fair play to you hun..... **pats you on the back**
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think you did fab to be honest,I have a couple of nights out planned for next month and had a few slips last month but as you say its not worth beating yourself up about it.At the end of the day life goes on and you need to do what you need to do

Good Luck for this week cddietgal x

Back