Not gone to mad

Hi all well thats it, my trip to London for the weekend is over and I didn't do to bad. I had salad, one day green of course, meat from a carvery with broccolli and couliflower, the other day and a breakfast of bacon and egg only. so I know I will possibly put on this week, but I checked every day to see if I was still in ketosis and I was. The most important thing is today I have been back 100% and will be till the 3rd of April when I will go to my husbands dine out and enjoy myself. Its not SSing all the way but it works for me, this way even though it may take a while longer it suits my lifestyle. I will let everyone know how much I put on this week.
I had a great weekend and did not feel my family suffered because they were frightened to eat and enjoy because mum could'nt.
Carol x

Sounds like you were totally in control, well done to you and I'm so glad you all enjoyed yourselves! xxx

Thanks Sarah.
I am in control and in a really funny way i'm glad i'm back SSing. I know i'm going to do this and I can still have a life.

sounds brill, at least when you're in control it's very easy to get straight back on and say "right that's it until..."

hi hun im glad u had a good weekend and that ur in control of it i still dont feel strong enough to be around anyone eatting or drinking but know ill get there in time ashley xxx

You are much more controlled than I am. When I have a day or weekend off I go mad and eat/drink all my favourite things (see signature for damage done). I am very good at jumping back on though, 'cos I know the diet works and I am so pleased with the results so far.

Well done on sticking to non-carb food and I hope it doesn't affect your weigh-in too much.

Wow Carol, Well done for being in controll...doubt i could have done that!
Sounds like you had a fab time x

Sounds like you had the best of both worlds, enjoying yourself and eating nice foods, but still staying within the spirit of the diet and staying in Ketosis.

Well done for being so controlled. If you get back on it now, I doubt you will have put on anything at all:)

Well done. Shows that you are altering your mind set not just your eating and I think that that is the key to success on CD.
Keep up the good work - so worth it in the end.
Ceri.

Thanx everyone, your all so good and supportive.

Thanx x x

Back