Not happy with myself, Help!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Sola, 16 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Sola

Sola Full Member

I cant believe what I've just done, I was cooking fried rice for my family , Im usually quite disciplined but today I dont know what got over me, I put a fork full of rice in my mouth chewed and swallowed, I could not resist. I feel just awful. I think my totm is on its way and making me do crazy stuff. I'm so annoyed with myself. I did stop at just the one but still. I feel really really bad, am I getting weak? Anyone have i messed up my weigh in for the week? :(:confused: Help!!!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. babyboosweets

babyboosweets Full Member

hiya sola,

i wouldnt worry we are surviving on about 450 cals a day so a bit of rice is not gonna do ya any harm jog up and down the stairs for a bit that should work it off but i dont even think thats nessasery your weight loss is really good so far i hope i do that well !!! just relax !!
  4. Sola

Sola Full Member

thanks babyboosweets, I think the reason why i felt so bad was just the other i was advising someone on the forum not to fall under temptation. and heres me eating rice , i felt like a hypocrite. and the totm is near, probably today at this rate. I will relax and watch a movie on tv and stop thinking about it. thanks for the encouragement.
  5. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

sorry, just butting in to say - WE HAVE THE SAME TICKER!!!

A forkful of rice was a test, now you have learnt! Drink that water, put it behind you and remember why you decided to start a crazy diet hun xxxx
  6. Sola

Sola Full Member

tell me about it, I have definetley learnt my lesson. No turning back i think im on my 3litre if water already and the day is still young.
    Thanks guys
  7. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

hey sola - you are only human!! Don't worry about it hun. Back on track today and you will be fine :)
  8. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge +
    A fork full wont be an problem....drink some extra water to keep your system flushed and keep going are doing great....did you ever think you would be guilty about a fork full of rice???!!! LOL
  9. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

hey - never's only a little rice......

just get straight back on track (like the rice thang never happened)... and you'll be fine.....:)

Debz xx
  10. Sola

Sola Full Member

Thanks Everyone. Its Sunday morning and another day. Your right Bea a fork of rice would not have bothered me,lol!!!!!!!! I cant believe it myself. hmmmm... I hope I have the same determination when i get to my desired weight.:D

Thanks again everyone. Weigh is on tues, I NEED NEW CLOTHES!!! I can actually wear some size 14 tops, and size 16 bottoms hurray!!! I didn't think about all these achievements when I was panicking yesterday.:)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.