Not happy!!

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Wish id never done AAM. I was so in the zone before and after eating a good meal the other night i now want to eat everything!!! i dont want to admit it but iv just finished off my sons chicken korma ;( So annoyed do you think i'll be out of ketosis now? bring on tomorrow, new day, new start.

Id say yes youll be well and truly out of ketosis, Indian food really one to avoid on a TFR with all the creams etc and rice?

Dont worry youll be back on the wagon and in ketosis in no time

so annoyed with myself!! now i feel like a right fatty

Dont beat yourself up - pick yourself up and start again. Guilty feelings solve nothing aand will only lead to more mis haps. Refocus and you will be back on the right track in no time.

Good Luck
Dawn x

I agree with the above, guilt tends to lead to more over eating! Try to move on and make a commitment for tomorrow. You'll be fine pizzle x

You've come really far pizzle - don't forget that - and you shouldn't be so hard on yourself. You're only human after all... Like the others have said, draw a line under it and you'll be back on the ketosis train in no time :) Also, you might be surprised when you get on the scales if you get right back on track. Sending some positivity dust your way xx

To be honest i think im still in ketosis as i haven't been hunfry at all and i feel exactly the same as before.

all depends on exactly what you had, how much of it you had and your personal carb tolerance levels

im carb sensitive so cant get away with much more than is in the packs where as others manage alot more

well i ate about half a plate of chicken korma and rice.

i know you dont like them starlight but my skin is pink, i know its not 100% but im going to say i still am in ketosis just so i dont feel too guilty about eating lol

The only danger is if you think you 'got away' with it it makes it more tempting in the future. I had a couple of weeks of that, having a few wee cheats here and there and stayed in ketosis and it was the worst thing for me. THANKFULLY I finally got kicked out of ketosis lol and that was it, the shot I needed and I was back on track

Look on it as youve been VERY VERY lucky this time, staying in ketosis eating that much carbs is well very unusual to say the least tell yourself you wouldnt be that lucky next time.

Back