NOT HAPPY!!!!!!

Gizbok

Only 1lb off this week :sigh: So wanted it to be more, wanted to try and be another 21lb lighter before 11th November - this is my anniversary and wanted to go out and celebrate (just have a meal, using the foods on the list though)
I could cope with another stone at least off by this time, but at this rate of 3lb, 2lb and 1lb don't think I am gonna get there somehow!! GRRRRR
Looks like another celebration with my shake and feeling still feeling fat!!

Gizbok said:
Only 1lb off this week :sigh: So wanted it to be more, wanted to try and be another 21lb lighter before 11th November - this is my anniversary and wanted to go out and celebrate (just have a meal, using the foods on the list though)
I could cope with another stone at least off by this time, but at this rate of 3lb, 2lb and 1lb don't think I am gonna get there somehow!! GRRRRR
Looks like another celebration with my shake and feeling still feeling fat!!

Hi Gizbok, hey come on u still lost this week, I know it wasn't as much as u wanted but u r closer to your goal. Stay focused and u will get there x
GMC2011

GMC2011 said:
Hi Gizbok, hey come on u still lost this week, I know it wasn't as much as u wanted but u r closer to your goal. Stay focused and u will get there x
GMC2011

Hi gmc,
I know, just had a plan and hate not getting there! Was really hoping that the losses would be better til at least 10 wks but really slowing down - only wk 6 weigh in! Hopefully 7th weigh in on monday will be better

I'm sure it will but things r bound to slow down the less u have to lose. The important thing is the weight is still coming off. Let me know how u get on at next weigh in x

Will do, thanks hun!

Are you doing CD?? How long have you been doing and how much have you lost?

Yes I'm back on Cambridge (day 2) and so far so good. I've got 3 stone to lose and. I'm determined to do the maintenance this time. I lost 2.5 stones a couple of years ago and stupidly slipped back into old habits. I'm determined this is the last time I'm gonna be over weight. Keep in touch would love to know how your doing xx

At least u have admitted and know where u went wrong, u can do it properly this time! Good on u for giving it another go xx will defo keep u informed, my weigh in's are Monday! I have kept positive and not given in to temptation to feed my emotions! I've decided to up my game with exercise ;)

Hi again,

What advice have u been given about exercise, can u do any whilst on SS? I'm feeling good tonight after a rough start to the day and can't wait until Tues for my first jump on the scales. Good luck 4 Mon x

in the good old cd days every 4 weeks we'd do add a meal week. it can boost your body to have the ss+ meal for a week. it's something to think about if your loss next week is low again. it sorts of fools your body and kick starts your metabolism again.

GCM, I have been doing bits of exercise all thoughout and feel fine - don't alway get the chance to go to the gym - hubby in Army and got two kids, so not always able to but got 30 day shred by Gillian Michaels - CDC do advise you to just do gentle exercise and may end up going up a step in diet in order for the extra calories - just want to give it everything and will be good for toning alont the way!
Your weight loss will be fab for your first one, such a boost, although mine was good mine was 5lb to start (not too impressed cos everyone else seemed to lose 7lb +) then 2lb the second week then for my third week it was fantastic 10lb, so mine kind of did it backwards...lol
So hope its a good loss monday, its really getting me down!! :(

Great things - yeah my CDC said that she will see how I go for a couple of weeks and if it doesn't get any better will move me onto the next step for a week or so and then back down to see if that kick starts it again x But if its low next week anyway, think I will tell her I want to try it earlier. Thanks for your advise.

Gizbok said:
GCM, I have been doing bits of exercise all thoughout and feel fine - don't alway get the chance to go to the gym - hubby in Army and got two kids, so not always able to but got 30 day shred by Gillian Michaels - CDC do advise you to just do gentle exercise and may end up going up a step in diet in order for the extra calories - just want to give it everything and will be good for toning alont the way!
Your weight loss will be fab for your first one, such a boost, although mine was good mine was 5lb to start (not too impressed cos everyone else seemed to lose 7lb +) then 2lb the second week then for my third week it was fantastic 10lb, so mine kind of did it backwards...lol
So hope its a good loss monday, its really getting me down!! :(

Great things - yeah my CDC said that she will see how I go for a couple of weeks and if it doesn't get any better will move me onto the next step for a week or so and then back down to see if that kick starts it again x But if its low next week anyway, think I will tell her I want to try it earlier. Thanks for your advise.

Thank Gizbok, will start exercise wk 2 I think although I'm feeling great on day 4. Will let u know what I lose on Tuesday and hope u had a good result this week 2 xx
GMC

Good. Result this week - 4lb off woohoo!!!! Xxx

Good. Result this week - 4lb off woohoo!!!! Xxx

Well done Gizbok, so pleased for you. I lost 10lbs in my first week so I'm really chuffed. I'll start exercising this week to see how I get on. Fingers crossed for another good week
GMC2011 xx:clap:

10lb that is fab GMC, well done xx

Well had a crap week again, hubby away on course for two weeks, back friday though and my lil man has been teething really bad - getting up several times in the night and up between 3.30 and 4am every day - so tired!!
My TOTM too and am craving chocolate - don't really get that but this month I so need it - haven't caved yet though and had my weigh in today and lost 3lb - so shocked, felt bloated and felt like i'd put on! That has given me my motivation to carry on!! x
Hope you have been doing well xx

Gizbok said:
10lb that is fab GMC, well done xx

Well had a crap week again, hubby away on course for two weeks, back friday though and my lil man has been teething really bad - getting up several times in the night and up between 3.30 and 4am every day - so tired!!
My TOTM too and am craving chocolate - don't really get that but this month I so need it - haven't caved yet though and had my weigh in today and lost 3lb - so shocked, felt bloated and felt like i'd put on! That has given me my motivation to carry on!! x
Hope you have been doing well xx

Hi Gizbok,
That's grt especially coz it's your TOTM! Bless ya .....I remember those lack of sleep nights well even though they were 17 years ago. Hope little ones toothie peg has come through?
Well done for resisting the choc and have a grt week.
Gmc xx

Well GMC, through the week was fantastic 100% - Was my anniversary and came off the plan - but so shocked when I stepped off the scales and 2lb off!!
Thats me back on plan now and going for 100% - 12lb needs to be gone in 4 weeks!! Wish me luck!

How you doing, hope your ok and had a good week again xxx

Hi Gizbok,
Sooooo pleased for you that's a grt result this week well done! I have lost 2lbs as well this week so hit my first stone in 3 weeks so really pleased. I'm worried because I'm going out for a 4 course meal on sat night and scared I'll put on weight after all the hard work. Hope I'm as lucky as you. What did you eat? Hope u have another fab week and get closer to your goal x
Gmc

Thanks hun, was so shocked - I just stuck mainly on the things we are allowed, I had Tuna steak salad, but only had the Tuna steak, boiled egg and green beans on it, didn't bother with the rest - was too full for anything else anyway!

So if they have prawn cocktail, have that and see if they can have the sauce separate and then u dont have too much or ask for no sauce which would be even better - if not go for soup, no cream or bread or maybe just have half.
Mains stick with meat, with salad and veg (green's better) no sauces!!
Hubby asked if I wanted a dessert, I said no, but would have a taste of his, so that did me for dessert too. Try and stick to what is on the food lists for your allowance on the SS+!

You could try and have a shake before you go and a pint of water, `that will fill you up a little bit and you will be less lightly to go overboard

Hope this helps xx

Well done Gizbok on your 3lb loss keep it up :) How is little one now? Still getting you up in the night?

Thanks Hun, he's not has bad a just been getting up at 4/5 am and that's him up, so getting better lol x just having arguments with the hubby now so not in the good head frame at min - need to be cos want to lose 12lb for Xmas just don't know what to do xx

Back