Not happy!!!!

Linmac69

Have just come back from weigh in and half put on 1/2 lb so my grand total in 3 weeks with slimming world is 1/2lb. Was so disheartened I didn't stay to meeting. Wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't following plan but stick to it 100%. Beginning to think I am not eating enough food even though I have 3 meals a day and only snack on superfood. Don't want to throw in the towel but can't face another disappointment next week ;(

Have to kept a food diary to show your consultant? Perhaps you could post one on here? Are you using your syns and healthy extras? Time of the month? Drinking enough water? There are other reasons that weight may not be shifting and I'm sure everyone on here will be glad to help you if they can.

Yes I give my diary to consultant every week and she is happy with what I am eating, use all my healthy extras and usually have between 8 and 10 syns for my treats. I drink at least 2 litres of water a day. Would love any advice didn't have this problem when I did WW but don't want to give up on this. Was thinking I may not be eating enough. I have a lot to lose :((

Yes I give my diary to consultant every week and she is happy with what I am eating, use all my healthy extras and usually have between 8 and 10 syns for my treats. I drink at least 2 litres of water a day. Would love any advice didn't have this problem when I did WW but don't want to give up on this. Was thinking I may not be eating enough. I have a lot to lose :((

hi hun I know this is a bit personal but are you on/near your period? I always gain around this time xxx

Hi mummy Sarah no not on period. Consultant in boxed me tonight on Facebook and we went through everything on my diary and she says again that I am eating all the right food. She has told me to stick at it and believe it will come off. I know I am being good so I suppose I just have to wait for my body to start playing lol x

Hi,

I am very similar to you, just back from my week 2 weigh in and I have lost 1lb, with 2lb in week 1. I have stuck to the plan 100% and its very disheartening, especially when you see people who have lost huge amounts.

I know everyone is different but it drives you to want to eat! LOL

K x

Back